Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

smells

This is something I have mentioned quite a lot here but never gotten a response to.
It's sounds petty but it's something that bothers me quite a lot as it's something I need to deal with daily.
Does feminisation enhance your sense of smell?
More to the point manly body odour or bad breath.
I find that now that I'm extremely sensitive to what I would call 'bad smell' to the point where I will feel physically sick if I'm too close to a person for an extended amount of time who pong's a bit, that was never the case before I started this but has become a serious issue now. Is this a thing or just a weird psychological Drew thing? This concerns me quite a LOT even though it may sound petty it's honestly a problem as I sometimes feel unable to interact as they are grossing me out. Is it just me being me? Or is this enhanced sense of smell a thing that happens. Most reading this will probably think, well Drew is nuttier than a fruitcake perhaps I am. This issue though a small one is a biggie for me. I can smell a, sorry for this but 'a cheesy dick' instantly and that doesn't turn me on but freiks me out and disgusts me, more than just a lot, I feel offended by being forced to experience that odour. Am suspecting this is just a Drew thing and not a feminisation thing but just had to put it out here as it's a very serious concern I have. Alright at work we smell a bit sometimes, we wear heavy gear and run around and sweat, it's not nice but understandable but out in public smelling an unhygienic person will disgust me, quite a lot, am so very sensitive to odour's now. This is quite possibly the most inane post from me ever but something that bothers me more than anybody can imagine.

Hi Drew
I dont think your sense of smell increases when you feminize,
Its just that you smell sweeter. Your body odor is milder, so you notice the off smells more.
Similar to when you smoke, you don't notice how bad you or other smokers smell, or if you have a drink then you hardly notice someone else that's been drinking.

I guess your bout with Covid didn't leave any lasting effects on your sense of smell and taste.

Huggs
Bobbi

(23-09-2021, 07:55 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Drew
I dont think your sense of smell increases when you feminize,
Its just that you smell sweeter. Your body odor is milder, so you notice the off smells more.
Similar to when you smoke, you don't notice how bad you or other smokers smell, or if you have a drink then you hardly notice someone else that's been drinking.

I guess your bout with Covid didn't leave any lasting e
Not going to let you get into my covid experience.
Not commenting on any of that, it scared me and I don't like to be scared.
But the other stuff? There may be something in that.
But so extreme that I feel I need to vomit? ????
Was so very much hoping that people would say, yes I get that too. So it's just me being sensitive me and nothing feminine that's a bit of a bummer and don't know how to deal with this now. Well I can't is obviously a disorder that I blamed on femininity but a disorder that concerns me more than a lot and effects my life. So not a girl thing. Dissapointed!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon