Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Foods That Increae Breast Size (Infographic)

Photo 

Hi Everyone,
I came across this infographic while surfing the net recently. Not sure if it has been posted here before but I thought i would share it with you anyway.

Chloe x
(If it has been posted before I apologise and Mods can delete the post)

[Image: Foods-That-Increase-Breast-Size.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-09-2021, 05:35 AM)SweetChloe Wrote:  Hi Everyone,
I came across this infographic while surfing the net recently. Not sure if it has been posted here before but I thought i would share it with you anyway.

Chloe x

Thanks, I had fun reading this chart.
The average amount of bras a woman owns? Alright this confirms I'm a bit sick in the head because mine needs another zero.

Phytoestrogen, think eating 100g of garlic a day won't make me any friends.
Breast cups for countries - United Kingdom a C and Germany a D. Well am British living in German so somewhere between but atm a B.

Thanks, I love looking at charts which somebody has time, effort and thought to produce.

Surprising that A cup is the average in Thailand - dont they have easy access to PM?
One way to interpret this is that hot humid countries seem to have smaller average cups than colder countries.

a lot of regional differences may be due to dietary consumptiom  and genetics.....it would seem that some nationalities are more prone to fat storage and perhaps glandular influences than others....

Wow, thank you for this. Turns out my diet aligns with my breast goals. Clear indication I was meant to be feminine.

This was interesting and fun to read.  But I have to say that some of those measurements they mentioned don't seem to make much sense to me.  Saying that the average nipple when erected is 0.27 inches and earlier stating that the nipple grows by 1 centimeter (0.39 inches) when aroused just seems nonsensical.  Also they say that the average areola is 1.4 inches across.  Mine are 1.3" (right) and 1.5" (left).  This is before doing any serious NBE.

(23-09-2021, 05:35 AM)SweetChloe Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

Chloe x

i thought this was a great visual chart, but looks like their is error on it. B and c cups are in the same region on the chart.

Love this chart! Thanks so much for posting.

I want to add that I have heard that 16 ounces of soy milk is equivalent to the estrogen in one birth control pill.

I stopped reading at red wine - yay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon