Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally going to commit

Hi my name is Octavia. I'm 29, my partner knows i cross dress and am going to therapy to help me through my journey. Today marks the day I start to go by my preferred name and pronouns online and wear feminine clothes 24/7. I am also starting my nbe program. 4 capsules of FG a day with nipple suckers to enhance their look. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so for having me.

FG only would likely not do that much or very slowly. (From what I know, don't quote me on that.)

I suggest you take a look at what we've coined as "Lotus program", me and few others have done that will quite some success. Smile Its quite simple, PM, vitamin D3, Red reishi, Progestrone cream, calcium and few other things.

You're planning on transitioning? Why not look into HRT right away or do you have some specific reason to go herbal route? I did herbs for about a year before switching on pharma stuff and it worked wonders.

Hi Octavia!
I'm happy to hear you have a good support system at home to move in the direction of your dreams!
I agree with Didi, If your headed towards transition then skip the herbal stuff, finder a gender therapist and save yourself a lot of time trouble and money.
Dont think we are trying to get rid of you, we all love to follow girls as they grow. No pun intended,,,,well maybe.

Bobbi

(25-09-2021, 06:30 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Octavia!
I'm happy to hear you have a good support system at home to move in the direction of your dreams!
I agree with Didi, If your headed towards transition then skip the herbal stuff, finder a gender therapist and save yourself a lot of time trouble and money.
Dont think we are trying to get rid of you, we all love to follow girls as they grow. No pun intended,,,,well maybe.

Bobbi
I disagree, you know I love you bobbie but I think you are wrong here. There is a very, very unsure stage in transition which is very sensitive and emotional and going at it slow and just probing may be quite beneficial going full head on pharmacy E isn't what I personally  see as the thing to do. We are never quite sure in the beginning if what we are doing to ourselves is the right decision, we need time and experience to get that far. I wouldn't rush anybody to making a life changing decision and going full hard core pharma. Not being abnoxious here just careful, yes a therapist is a good idea but, well is he/she good or just a twat? I had an abolsute twat.

Sorry that was a bit harsh.
We never know when we start this journey if we are doing the right thing, it's confusing and a bit of a dilemma. I know myself I have been through a roller coaster of emotions and it's not easy, go slow there is no rush. You will know what to do when the time is right.

(25-09-2021, 07:06 PM)Drew Wrote:  Sorry that was a bit harsh.
We never know when we start this journey if we are doing the right thing, it's confusing and a bit of a dilemma. I know myself I have been through a roller coaster of emotions and it's not easy, go slow there is no rush. You will know what to do when the time is right.

Thank you all for your support, I'm still learning to use this site so I didn't get any notifications that any of you responded. The reason I'm going the herbal route is because my job requires me to present in a certain way if you catch my drift....

After i secure be employment and my previous obligations are up I will look into the hrt programs. I've done a little looking at PM and it seems to be the "it" pill that other girls are using to get real results fast. That kind of speed is a little scary but also, there's so many out there I'm unsure which to buy. Plus, i don't want to dump too much money into creams and fake pills that don't work.

From what I can see on this site. FG is slow, but it is tried and true. Honestly, I just built up the courage to add SP to my routine.

I started a thread in herbal breast growth talking about it.

Transitioning is the finish line for me. But I need to take my time for other life reasons so herbal seems like the best route and you girls seem to have the most robust programs and mapping of the way.

So so so grateful!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon