Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DVT with PM

(03-12-2021, 02:13 PM)sz1122 Wrote:  Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply.  After considering everything I have decided not to take anything and add any risk to my life   I really wish I could but breast forms maybe the most responsible thing for me

A wise choice, I think. Perhaps down the road, some kind of medically supervised transition might be in the cards for you...

(03-12-2021, 06:37 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(03-12-2021, 02:13 PM)sz1122 Wrote:  Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply.  After considering everything I have decided not to take anything and add any risk to my life   I really wish I could but breast forms maybe the most responsible thing for me

A wise choice, I think. Perhaps down the road, some kind of medically supervised transition might be in the cards for you...

thank you for taking the time to reply  I wish things were different but you do what has to be done

(03-12-2021, 06:37 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  

(19-08-2022, 11:04 AM)sz1122 Wrote:  
(03-12-2021, 06:37 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  

Its been a long time since I posted.  I wanted to respond to this message since it stuck with me  I ahve now decided to start HRT and I am medically supervised.  Very excited but a little nervous  Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon