Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Staying a Man but Loving My Breast

am a homosexual male who has had a few years of prostate therapy which caused my breasts to grow substantially.  Although I am sexually a bottom, I have no desire to be a woman or to cross-dress.
However, I am obsessed with my breasts. I play with my breast and nipples frequently. I have been using a breast pump, vacuum enlargement cups (130-150 cm diameter), nipple suckers, Supple Nipples, and my most recent acquisition, vibrating nipple cups. In addition, I take fenugreek, milk thistle, and PM (just increased the dose to 1000 mg.) in the hope of increasing my breast, areola and nipple size.  I use most of my devices daily.  I am able to fill the 130 enlargement cups and keep them filled for 2-3 hours. While I get great satisfaction from using the mechanical devices, I have found that any enlargement to my breast, areolas, and nipples is temporary. I will continue to use these device because they do give me such great physical pleasure. I am also fascinated with the idea of being able to lactate.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

like you i have no deaire to be a women, however i do have a desire to grow breasts and am fascinated with the idea of lactation. I just dont want to lose function if i can avoid it

I to did not want to lose function

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon