Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction

I am a homosexual male who has had a few years of prostate therapy which caused my breasts to grow substantially.  Although I am sexually a bottom, I have no desire to be a woman.
However, I am obsessed with my breasts. I play with my breast and nipples frequently. I have been using a breast pump, vacuum enlargement cups (130-150 cm diameter), nipple suckers, Supple Nipples, and my most recent acquisition, vibrating nipple cups. In addition, I take fenugreek, milk thistle, and PM (just increased the dose to 1000 mg.) in the hope of increasing my breast, areola and nipple size.  I use most of my devices daily.  I am able to fill the 130 enlargement cups and keep them filled for 2-3 hours. While I get great satisfaction from using the mechanical devices, I have found that any enlargement to my breast, areolas, and nipples is temporary. I will continue to use these device because they do give me such great physical pleasure. I am also fascinated with the idea of being able to lactate.

Hi,

I am also trying to breast feed. Like you, I have have tried nipple suction pumps, and I have now got the nipples of a pregnant woman!

I have moved on from nipple stimulation to full breast suction. I have been using dual electric breast pumps, and they have increased my breast volume quite a lot. I am now a full 38 C cup, with 40 F nipples.

For my next adventure, I bought a couple of demi-cup bustiers, and I am currently wearing one to support my new Haakaa breast pumps. I have got one at full suction on each breast, the latching sensation is wicked, and I am dripping on both sides!

(20-09-2021, 10:39 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  Hi,

I am also trying to breast feed. Like you, I have have tried nipple suction pumps, and I have now got the nipples of a pregnant woman!

I have moved on from nipple stimulation to full breast suction. I have been using dual electric breast pumps, and they have increased my breast volume quite a lot. I am now a full 38 C cup, with 40 F nipples.

For my next adventure, I bought a couple of demi-cup bustiers, and I am currently wearing one to support my new Haakaa breast pumps. I have got one at full suction on each breast, the latching sensation is wicked, and I am dripping on both sides!

Congratulations!  I use a  Spectra Baby electric breast pump for about 20 minutes on each breast daily.  I also use UTIMI nipple vibrators which I love for the sensation.  They also stay attached and are good for 45 minutes or more on a charge. Then all the other devices I mentioned.  No discharge so far, but I will keep using all these toys for the pleasure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon