Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pre sex prep

(17-09-2021, 10:08 PM)Kamil Wrote:  From my experience with toys and we are talking quite big about 33cm (13 inches long) and about 5cm (2 inches) wide, enema is a must with long toys but I dont like cold water, you have to find right temperature but if its only a little luke warm on a body its good inside. I use about 400-500ml of water and have to repeat it like 6 to even 10 times sometimes. I use enema shower nozzle not bulbs as its quicker and less hassle.
As for lube hybrid water/silicone is the best as it is not absorbing so fast you have to reapply it constantly.
I have this syringe thingy but dont use it, if you apply lube to toy and reapply it after few thrusts its fine.
I had maybe mini orgasms from being fucked with strap-on, mostly only prostate milked but it is very pleasurableto .
What! 33x5 that's HUGE! I have seen those shower things but am a bit scared of them as even mildly luke warm water feels like burning and can't control my shower that well. Yeah about 10 times is the norm to be absolutely clean I definitely agree with you there.
I found the syringe thingy good as if it's a man then saying get out we need more lube because your hurting me is a bit of a mood breaker. A vibrator won't care. 33x5 still trying to get over that, it's massive . My guy was less than half that but was very, very, very cute and I loved  it so very much. Mine is a lot bigger, that's not a boast as I absolutely hate it, if I could just cut it off and throw it in the bin I would as I despise it. But that would hurt quite a lot. Is why I'm single now because I won't let anybody touch it or even look at it, alright going too far now.

I stretch easily so changing sizes with time is not that hard. I don't think I need longer than that but definitely try wider. I want to try fisting.
I sometime play with chastity cage and it also change sensations as you focus more on being fucked.

That is why I find temperature on my body and then press the nozzle to opening as it don't have to go inside, water pressure will do the work.

(18-09-2021, 09:14 AM)Kamil Wrote:  I stretch easily so changing sizes with time is not that hard. I don't think I need longer than that but definitely try wider. I want to try fisting.
I sometime play with chastity cage and it also change sensations as you focus more on being fucked.

That is why I find temperature on my body and then press the nozzle to opening as it don't have to go inside, water pressure will do the work.
wow that's very revealing.
I think I'm the opposite a bit prudish. For me it's not about size (well it is a bit, always is) but more about having rough strong hands on my skin grabbing or caressing. Having my boobs fondled and sucked and not being dominated but being passive. Almost passive, i used to like letting him see me looking at other mens bulges just to drive him insane with jealousy and it did getting almost violently into a rage, but I would have never done more than look, am not a maniac. But yeah size isn't ultra important to me though I do like looking at big ones however am a bit prudish I suppose. Not into anything weird, sorry that's the wrong wording, if it's your thing it's not exactly weird is it. For me it's just very close and intimate and though I have been offered a 3 some which is the ultimate fantasy, NO! That's just going at it like bunnies it's not personal and intimate but just something to fantasise about but not actually do, well not for me. PRUDE Drew also third person was female and am definitely not going to allow that. I know I brought up this subject and thread so people must think, This is a bit of a skank we can all do Drew.....no you can't.

This weird thread has in a way helped me quite a lot.
Was at a crossroad not knowing which way to go but there really was only one way to be honest and opening about my sexuality and realising I'm not alone helped me a lot. Thanks so much.
Full fem now, going for it full out, developing my body as best I can but not necessarily looking for sex, that's not a need. Just making myself into being me and just for me, for nobody else. I thought my b cup was sufficient and it is, most definitely it is ample enough so stopped some months ago thinking you have done it Drew you can stop now, but if I can get more and be more fem then why not. I'm back on my regime tonight, I still have capsules from before but need to order more. Will probably never find a partner as I'm too demanding and too high maintenance prone to ugly emotional outbreaks, hell..I wouldnt put up with me...the bitch! but that's not why I'm doing this, to impress others or a potential partner.
Just for me.

(18-09-2021, 09:14 AM)Kamil Wrote:  I stretch easily so changing sizes with time is not that hard. I don't think I need longer than that but definitely try wider. I want to try fisting.

Still trying to get over the 33cm let alone the 5cm which would seriously injure me.
Thats over a foot long!
Im only 5 feet and suppose half of that is my legs so over a foot long would be poking me in the throat. Good I have abandoned the thought of ever getting it again as I'm obviously a bit too small. But I knew that already.
Thats astonishing and scary....respect!

(18-09-2021, 07:33 PM)Drew Wrote:  Still trying to get over the 33cm let alone the 5cm which would seriously injure me.
Thats over a foot long!
Im only 5 feet and suppose half of that is my legs so over a foot long would be poking me in the throat. Good I have abandoned the thought of ever getting it again as I'm obviously a bit too small. But I knew that already.
Thats astonishing and scary....respect!

Dildo is more flexible than real dick so it's a little easier with big sizes and I play with toys for about 12 years so it's not like i started with huge sizes. Solo I play with something like 18-20 long and about 2.5-3 girth, lately with partner tried bigger.
Most of time i play with plugs and prostate massagers, some vibrating and now I can wear i would say medium plug for like whole day.

It's take time and practice but it's not that hard if you find it pleasurable.

I'm bi and have experienced anal sex and fully enjoyed it.  100 % right on a water based lube (I don't think silicone is recommended for anal sex) and a good cleaning.

but i wonder are any of you good girls? Take it like a female does. Feel him pulse and the jets of cum he shoots. Does anyone feel that?

First and foremost, be safe, sane, and consensual. A respectful partner will respect boundaries, communicate, listen, and expect the same. Finding out ahead of time what your partner is up for is a delicate conversation but will ensure you both are getting what you need. You do not want to learn this lesson the hard way. It may take years to recover afterwards. I understand the desire or need to be embraced, pursued, and made whole the way a certain someone can. Just be careful.

The points made above about prep are accurate for many. Small amounts of water to rinse and repeat seems to be the quick method. Enema bags with larger quantities of water and other additives you may find that are safe for your experience will be more thorough but will take more time to completely expel. Having a release of water during intimate times that is other than expected is just eeeeeeewwwww.

Sanitary napkins and tampons are your friends with fluid management. Some choose to hold enema sessions for longer or wish to be prepared for pocketed fluid from enemas. Some also with to keep their partners fluid for as long as they can, or may not be somewhere they can shower or release it without making a mess

Having enough lube that neither you nor your partner are allergic to, or that will not degrade the chosen toy is important. Some friction is one thing, but it is really easy to tear tissue in there. And for Goddess or God's sake, have access to a warm cloth or wipes for after care.

As with everything else, build up slowly with the size of toys, and prepare for larger entry if your partner is blessed.

Do not assume the role of your partner. Some that are blessed are bottoms no matter the identity they present. The reverse is also true.

With me, parts have always been parts. If there is an attraction to the person, their spectrum location does not matter. Their character matters. I have shared experiences with more than I wish to recount and did not pick up anything ajax couldn't wash off. I have known many that were not so fortunate. The ravages of some of these are unspeakable. So, I no longer do the casual thing, and I do not share. Someone always gets their feelings hurt with more than a two-person relation in my experience, and sometimes more.

Apologies for the novel.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon