Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started PM 2 weeks ago, think i've been an idiot :(

I bought PM tablets which state "Microcrystaline cellulose 250mg Pueraria Mirifica extract 10:1 concentrated extract equivalent to 2500mg raw herb"

I followed the instructions and took 2 per day and then recently up to 3 per day every other day, so Monday = 3, Tuesday = 2, Wednesday = 3, etc etc.

I'm reading some of the posts on here and the dosages people are taking. If i'm taking 2 per day, that's either 500mg or it's 5000mg, it's either very low or very high, so which is correct please?
I've started to notice some tenderness and it's only been 2 weeks, so i'm a little bit worried. It started yesterday with clothes causing irritation to the left nipple, but now both are irritable and feeling sort of "heavy".

The daily dosages mentioned on this forum, are they for concentrate or raw PM? I tried searching the forum instead of creating a new post, but to no avail.

PM for me is really just a stop gap while I wait for GIC referrals and HRT, I just wanted to feel like I was doing more than waiting around!

(14-09-2021, 10:15 PM)Angelaney Wrote:  

I bought PM tablets which state "Microcrystaline cellulose 250mg Pueraria Mirifica extract 10:1 concentrated extract equivalent to 2500mg raw herb"

I followed the instructions and took 2 per day and then recently up to 3 per day every other day, so Monday = 3, Tuesday = 2, Wednesday = 3, etc etc.

I'm reading some of the posts on here and the dosages people are taking. If i'm taking 2 per day, that's either 500mg or it's 5000mg, it's either very low or very high, so which is correct please?
I've started to notice some tenderness and it's only been 2 weeks, so i'm a little bit worried. It started yesterday with clothes causing irritation to the left nipple, but now both are irritable and feeling sort of "heavy".

The daily dosages mentioned on this forum, are they for concentrate or raw PM? I tried searching the forum instead of creating a new post, but to no avail.

PM for me is really just a stop gap while I wait for GIC referrals and HRT, I just wanted to feel like I was doing more than waiting around!

250 mg of 10:1 extract means 2,500mg

For it to act that fast you must be kinda young early?

(15-09-2021, 01:05 PM)Jessica92 Wrote:  

Not at all, i'm early 40's. I had some existing gynecomastia, but lost a lot of weight over the past 2 years.

Thank's i'll have to keep that in mind and dial it back to the recommended 2 tablets, 7500mg is probably a lot at this stage.

(15-09-2021, 05:03 PM)Angelaney Wrote:  

(15-09-2021, 01:05 PM)Jessica92 Wrote:  

Not at all, i'm early 40's. I had some existing gynecomastia, but lost a lot of weight over the past 2 years.

Thank's i'll have to keep that in mind and dial it back to the recommended 2 tablets, 7500mg is probably a lot at this stage.

Well thats good it works fast for you! but when starting out people should really start low and them ramp up. I'd not go over 3000mg but i might try it for a week to see how it goes.

(15-09-2021, 07:39 PM)Jessica92 Wrote:  

Well thats good it works fast for you! but when starting out people should really start low and them ramp up. I'd not go over 3000mg but i might try it for a week to see how it goes.

Thanks, I just didn't do the research, I mentioned the tenderness on another forum and someone redirected me here. I've taken supplements in the past and just didn't engage brain when these arrived on my doorstep "always read the label", was more like "skim read the label and pick out the bits that seem important".......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon