Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My current situation and my future plans

Well starting next week, i'll begin my jobs program so that i can land an internship (that is if the economy doesn't collapse by then). I'll also be receiving a stipend of $100 bi-weekly. I live with my parents and I wanna get the ball rolling on feminizing my body as an experiment to see where things lead so i had to carefully choose the most innocuous supplements to start with.

I'm planning on buying:

DHEA

White Peony (labelled as "Life extension: peony immune". My mom won't suspect a thing  Cool" alt="Cool" title="Cool">  Wink

Chinese Skullcap

L-Lysine

The plan is to use white peony, Chinese Skullcap and lysine to suppress my androgens so that the DHEA that i'll end up consuming can be turned into estrogen. This seems like a discreet cheap and easy way to start. What do you guys think? I'm already getting thinner with HIIT exercise and my abdominal muscle and fat is thinning away slowly but surely.

(11-09-2021, 02:57 AM)xmpp900 Wrote:  

Well starting next week, i'll begin my jobs program so that i can land an internship (that is if the economy doesn't collapse by then). I'll also be receiving a stipend of $100 bi-weekly. I live with my parents and I wanna get the ball rolling on feminizing my body as an experiment to see where things lead so i had to carefully choose the most  innocuous supplements to start with.

I'm planning on buying:

DHEA

White Peony (labelled as "Life extension: peony immune". My mom won't suspect a thing  Cool" alt="Cool" title="Cool">  Wink

Chinese Skullcap

L-Lysine

The plan is to use white peony, Chinese Skullcap and lysine to suppress my androgens so that the DHEA that i'll end up consuming can be turned into estrogen. This seems like a discreet cheap and easy way to start. What do you guys think? I'm already getting thinner with HIIT exercise and my abdominal muscle and fat is thinning away slowly but surely.

When all this started for me life seemed so easy, I took the stuff and got quite busty. Skullcap, DHEA? I'm clueless but am absolutely sure you know what you're doing even if I'm confused. Hope the best for you please keep us informed. Worried about your mom? It's for healthy skin and hair, I think they believe that but not quite sure if they are just pretending to? HllT what's is that? Am just a basic boob grower a 101 idiots guide to feminisation which worked but confused now and thinking are they getting over complicated in the science of body sculptor or am i a dinosaur. I mean I'm open to anything and if anybody can tell me how to transform my B into a bouncy C in the shortest possible time I'm open. Just please in idiot terms as I don't get those abbreviations and Google can result in annoying and fustrating explanations

Well starting next week, i'll begin my jobs program so that i can land an internship (that is if the economy doesn't collapse by then). I'll also be receiving a stipend of $100 bi-weekly. I live with my parents and I wanna get the ball rolling on feminizing my body as an experiment to see where things lead so i had to carefully choose the most  innocuous supplements to start with.

I'm planning on buying:

DHEA

Chinese Skullcap

L-Lysine

HIIT exercise is known to boost T levels.  Might be better with longer aeorbic exercise such as jogging or walking.

https://mantalityhealth.com/hiit-workout...-boosting/

(23-09-2021, 06:21 PM)sloppyassho Wrote:  

I'm planning on buying:

DHEA

Chinese Skullcap

L-Lysine

HIIT exercise is known to boost T levels.  Might be better with longer aeorbic exercise such as jogging or walking.

Now more more confused than ever which is an indication of my ignorance. In feminisation why would I want to improve my T level? I do my very best to supress my T. For that I use reishi, I know better ways to induce testosterone levels than those I have seen  here and used them when I was...not go there to my past life. Why ???? Am obviously an idiot as I still can't get it or understand it with the enhanced t level which T i do my most to surpess but an idiot with a b cup and growing I can't be doing it wrong. Got to convince me in idiot terms. I just don't get it.
Sorry am not up for a conflict of opinion here, honestly am seriously just trying to understand this as I'm a bit confused and trying to get it.

Hi Drew, HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. It is a method of organizing exercises. If it increases T levels then it may not be ideal for feminization. I can't speak from experience though, lol

(23-09-2021, 07:00 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(23-09-2021, 06:21 PM)sloppyassho Wrote:  

I'm planning on buying:

DHEA

Chinese Skullcap

L-Lysine

Now more more confused than ever which is an indication of my ignorance. In feminisation why would I want to improve my T level? I do my very best to supress my T. For that I use reishi, I know better ways to induce testosterone levels than those I have seen  here and used them when I was...not go there to my past life. Why ???? Am obviously an idiot as I still can't get it or understand it with the enhanced t level which T i do my most to surpess but an idiot with a b cup and growing I can't be doing it wrong. Got to convince me in idiot terms. I just don't get it.
Sorry am not up for a conflict of opinion here, honestly am seriously just trying to understand this as I'm a bit confused and trying to get it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon