Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SweetChloe's Progress

Progress Update 25th February 2022

Having enjoyed and being thrilled by the thread on Milk Extractor / breast pump

I bit the bullet and bought a second hand Spectra 2 Plus double electric breast pump fropm ebay. I just love my sensitive nipples so I just couldnt resist trying one of these machines out and seeing how it feels..... I have to say I am not disappointed at all !

i can just sit there for hours feeling my nipples sucked on ...feels glorious.

Here's a short video showing it in action.... Spectra 2 Plus in action

The black bra that comes with it is very handy for keeping the suction cups in place.

love chloe xxxx

Progress Update 16th Dec 2022

From start of December this is what I have been taking...

Pueraria Mirifica Capsules 600mg PM Extract (10:1 concentrated extract equivalent to 6000mg raw herb.) (1 - 2 capsule daily) PhytoEstrogen source.

Red Clover Tablet 100mg RC Extract (10:1 concentrated extract equivalent to 1,000mg raw herb (8% isoflavones). (1 tablet daily). PhytoEstrogen source.

Wild Yam Extract Tablet 0 mg WY Extract (10:1 concentrated extract equivalent to 500mg raw herb (16% diosogen) (1 tablet daily) Progesterone source and anti-androgen.

Red Reishi Capsule 400mg (RR Extract 15:1 cencentrated extract equivalent to 6,000mg raw herb (40% polysaccharides) / (1 capsule daily) Anti Androgen source.

Pregnenolone Capsules 100mg  (1 capsule daily) Precursor to progesterone.

I tend to take them early in the morning or late at night with or without food.

It's a slow progress, so I dont expect to see any change in size for 2-3 months, but  I do get the tingling and itchyness on my breasts which is telling me something is working.

xxxxChloe
Photo 

January 2023 Photos

Here's a few pics showing current progress......

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-01-2023, 11:22 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  January 2023 Photos

Lovely development! Kiss

Nice rounding boobies! They are becoming nicely round and feminine!
Heart 

(07-01-2023, 09:24 AM)Teddy Wrote:  
(06-01-2023, 11:22 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  January 2023 Photos

Lovely development! Kiss
thanks so much Teddy ! Heart Heart Heart

(08-01-2023, 04:46 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Nice rounding boobies! They are becoming nicely round and feminine!
Thanks Shiraz !
I'm really pleased with the way they are growing and filling out ! Heart Heart Heart

Progress Update 14th January 2023

I'm just having a change around on my herbals and trying to align them more to the Lotus plan. I'm happy with progress so far but now i want to fill my boobies out a bit more. So I've changed my regieme to the following.....

Maintained
Pueraria Mirifica Capsules (Vitaella) 400mg PM Extract (20:1 concentrated extract equivalent to 8000mg raw herb.) (1 - 2 capsule daily).

Maintained
Red Reishi Capsule (British Vitamins) (RR Dual Extract 20:1 cencentrated extract equivalent to 1160 mg raw herb (50% polysaccharides - 30% Beta D Glucan - 4% Triterpene) / (1 - 2 capsule daily)

Added MSM (methylslfonylmethane) (Vita Pharma) 1500mg - 1 tablet daily.

Added Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc & Vitamin D3 Multi Vitamin Tablet (Vita Pharma) 1000mg - 1 tablet a day.
Multi vitamins break down as follows:
Calcium 500mg (as calcium carbonate, calcium amino acid chelate, calcium citrate, calcium hydroxide)
Magnesium 500mg (as magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate, magnesium amino acid chelate)
Zinc 15 mg (as zinc amino acid chelate)
Vitamin D3 1000iu

Added Natural Diosgenin Gel Extra Strong (Vitababy Care) 250 ml Tube - 64% diosgenin - 80% yam extract - Two Pea size drops massaged one on each breast every other day.

Removed Red Clover
Removed Wild Yam Extract Tablet
Removed Pregnenolone Capsules

I tend to take the herbals early in the morning or late at night with or without food.

Hope this starts to fill my boobies out a bit more over the next few months - I love my little jiggles !

xxxxChloe

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It ay be just a trick of teh camera, but they do look a bit firmer and rounder!
Nice girly boobies you have there! Keep up the good work!

You're definitely doing something right. Those are perfectly shaped little jigglies. Beautiful!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon