Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SweetChloe's Progress

(16-10-2023, 06:42 AM)LexiCD Wrote:  Hi Chloe,

What a great thread and lovely pair of breasts you have! I checked out your flikr site and you look fabulous! Xx
Hi Lexi xxxx
thanks so much ! Heart
I found you on flickr too my lovely hottie ! looking forward to chatting more with you .
all my love chloe xxxx

Update 13th Decemebr 2023

Had a nice long break from PM and RR and MSM and Calcium since September and now started back up again as per my last regime.
A couple of things i noticed  was that i didnt lose much size during the break which was great , but I also noticed my background headache also disappeared during the break and I felt fresher and more alert - my brain fog seemed to disappear. Not sure which ingredient causues the headache  but now noticed it's back again.
take care everyone and Merry Christmas to you all
love Chloe xxxx Heart Heart Heart

(29-10-2023, 03:48 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  
(16-10-2023, 06:42 AM)LexiCD Wrote:  Hi Chloe,

What a great thread and lovely pair of breasts you have! I checked out your flikr site and you look fabulous! Xx
Hi Lexi xxxx
thanks so much ! Heart
I found you on flickr too my lovely hottie ! looking forward to chatting more with you .
all my love chloe xxxx

I realised I never replied to this. I actually don’t have a flikr so not sure who that is :/

But great to see your December update. Hope you have a fab Xmas and lots of boob growth! Xx

[quote pid='229491' dateline='1702491759']

I realised I never replied to this. I actually don’t have a flikr so not sure who that is :/

But great to see your December update. Hope you have a fab Xmas and lots of boob growth! Xx
[/quote]
Hi Lexi xxxx
thanks so much !!!!
Have a great Christmas and New Year too my lovely ! xxx
love Chloe xxx

(13-12-2023, 06:48 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  Update 13th Decemebr 2023

Had a nice long break from PM and RR and MSM and Calcium since September and now started back up again as per my last regime.
A couple of things i noticed  was that i didnt lose much size during the break which was great , but I also noticed my background headache also disappeared during the break and I felt fresher and more alert - my brain fog seemed to disappear. Not sure which ingredient causues the headache  but now noticed it's back again.
take care everyone and Merry Christmas to you all
love Chloe xxxx Heart Heart Heart

You should be real careful with the calcium The body does not deal well with excess. I got pretty intense cluster headaches that went away when I dropped it. I still use D3 and rely on diet for calcium. 

I also suspect PM or RR causes minor background headaches for me. I watch dosing and take with food.

Thanks so much for the heads up on headaches RJM Heart   I think i will follow your advice and cut down on my daily Calcium. Like you say i woul get alot of my calcium through my diet already .
thank you love xxxx
chloe

I have never heard this about calcium, I guess its one of the thing to get just enough and not overdo? My calcium intake might be quite a lot as I absolutely love milk and fatty cheese... Finn without milk addiction doesn't exist. xD lol. And then I've been on supplements too, soon going to switch back to citrate. Better watch the dose I guess.

Btw, I never got headaches from neither PM or RR back in the day, but elevated prolactin has caused it several times.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon