Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress pics

Hello, I have been taking natureday products for over a year and PM cream for the last month and a half. I have also been using noogleberry everyday for atleast a hour- two hours.  I was wondering if I am starting to have some growth? The first 4 pictures are of today (before using noogleberry) and the last picture was 2 years ago. I was flat chested mostly and now (I think) I fill out a 36 B cup pretty good. Also should I keep my same routine for breast growth… if you guys think my breast did grow? 

Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-09-2021, 01:17 AM)Mike_98 Wrote:  Hello, I have been taking natureday products for over a year and PM cream for the last month and a half. I have also been using noogleberry everyday for atleast a hour- two hours.  I was wondering if I am starting to have some growth? The first 4 pictures are of today (before using noogleberry) and the last picture was 2 years ago. I was flat chested mostly and now (I think) I fill out a 36 B cup pretty good. Also should I keep my same routine for breast growth… if you guys think my breast did grow? 

Thank you

here’s the pic for 2 years ago

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yep your breasts have grown!
My rule for everything in life is
If it aint broke dont fix it!

Your routine has done a nice job so far, so keep it up.
But you have to ask yourself what are you going to do with bigger titties?

Bobbi

Hey, your breasts look fantastic Smile To me personally, they are quite large. I think it’s a big improvement in two years. And your bra fits well. I see it's filled.
For the second part of the question, regarding the continuation of therapy for an additional increase, I would not be able to answer you. There are more professional members here than me. I was just starting out with PM, and so far I’ve been taking FG and I’ve had solid growth from it.

(06-09-2021, 11:35 AM)Happyme Wrote:  Yep your breasts have grown!
My rule for everything in life is
If it aint broke dont fix it!

Your routine has done a nice job so far, so keep it up.
But you have to ask yourself what are you going to do with bigger titties?

Bobbi

Thank you! I am going to keep using and ordering more of my products. Also, l am going to try the ainterol herb PM pills (500mg) since I seen Joshua story and how much he has grown. I’m going to start out taking 2 pills a day for a week and then gradually get up to 2500mg a day. Hopefully my nipples will increase in size and my breast will become feminine and bigger.

(06-09-2021, 11:57 AM)MaleSise Wrote:  Hey, your breasts look fantastic Smile To me personally, they are quite large. I think it’s a big improvement in two years. And your bra fits well. I see it's filled.
For the second part of the question, regarding the continuation of therapy for an additional increase, I would not be able to answer you. There are more professional members here than me. I was just starting out with PM, and so far I’ve been taking FG and I’ve had solid growth from it.

Thank you! I feel the need to wear a bra because everytime I walk they jiggle around and plus my nipples are always hard and poking through my shirt so the bra helps with that too. I’m going to try some PM pills and hope I can get to a C cup size!

Great progress!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon