Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question on brand, just starting

Hello, after alot of research and seeing everyone else's journey i am starting pm tomorrow but i worry about the brand. has anyone tried this one before and does this look good?

https://www.amazon.com/Potent-FEMINIZER-Enlargement-Ladyboy-Transgender/dp/B07NWP1CVK/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Potent+Herbal+FEMINIZER+Pills+Female+Breast+Enlargement&qid=1630792994&s=hpc&sr=1-2

The plan is 2 tablets a day 1200mg, with one 540mg of saw palmetto, plan is to do liquid but doing this for now.

if there is a better brand im down for but tablets are easier for me. 

(04-09-2021, 11:06 PM)thunderkarma Wrote:  

Hello, after alot of research and seeing everyone else's journey i am starting pm tomorrow but i worry about the brand. has anyone tried this one before and does this look good?

https://www.amazon.com/Potent-FEMINIZER-Enlargement-Ladyboy-Transgender/dp/B07NWP1CVK/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Potent+Herbal+FEMINIZER+Pills+Female+Breast+Enlargement&qid=1630792994&s=hpc&sr=1-2

The plan is 2 tablets a day 1200mg, with one 540mg of saw palmetto, plan is to do liquid but doing this for now.

if there is a better brand im down for but tablets are easier for me. 

Since they can't even get the description right "ueraria Mirifica" you're probably better off with something else. 

There's always Ainterol.

I will put in my two cents and say that you may be better off buying a brand like Solaray at 620 mg/capsule.

In order to have results, you will need to take 2 capsules at this strength three times a day. Also, and addition of saw palmetto or red reishi mushroom will help take the DHT out of the testosterone and enable better breast growth.

Now for the truth: The growth on this combination is very slow. You will probably need to stay on it for months before you see results. I am not saying it doesn't work, but don't expect much to happen in a short time.

I know this because I have used fenugreek over several years' time. Yes, I did get growth, but it is nothing like using estradiol which is far faster and cheaper.

Joey

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon