Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting out

Hello,

I am a 21 year old male who is 5’10” and weigh 170 pounds. I currently wear a size 36 B bra and I fill it out pretty decently. I have been using natureday breast cream and liquid extract and ainterol PM breast cream 100gm (from NY). I would like to remain as a male but just want to increase my breast and nipple size. I do not want to lose any penis function. I was wondering what should I take to help increase my breast and nipple size? I am now open to taking PM pills but I don’t really know what brand, dosage, or how often to take it to get the desired goal. If you can, please provide a link to the shop if possible.

There is a subject area (thread) called "Males staying Males" that addresses your issue.  Bottom-line- tricky situation. Fenugreek is one herb that may work.

Here is a quote from the thread I mentioned.

You may want to consider taking fenugreek. I was on it for about a yer and a half. My breasts did grow (though slowly) but I had no other side effects and it may have even increased my libido. I know of other guys who have had success with it and no other side effects. One guy has been taking it 10 years plus and has a huge set of breasts - again, no other feminine effects.
You may also want to take saw palmetto to help the growth and help with prostate health.
If you want to want to discuss it further, please PM me here.

Joey

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon