Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Challenge

Dear Manue,

Please share any advice on being spiritual. I feel since accepting my femininity, I have been on a deep spiritual journey. I meditate almost everyday and take my dog for long walks. It is a good time to reflect.

Thank you,

Kay

(15-12-2021, 01:22 AM)Manue Wrote:  Thank you for the warm welcome!

I believe Ed Sheeran was entertaining your curves when he wrote his song. Wink

Of course I have a 1st question; Are you into spirituality? Because it does affect your body how you connect to it and I think your mindset shows just that, besides your mind reading...

If you are interested, as a former bi-athlete, I might have a trick or two if you are into taking walks or outdoor exercises.

And for the corsetry, I just love how it's fashionable and it also helps shape in my floating ribs. I reasearched and ordered different ones that I know are going to fit wonderfully in the long run with beautiful curves. I'm planning to go full-time.

Anyways, I'm eager to learn more from you and what you have to share.

Merry growing anything challenge!

Thanks for the compliments. I don't practice spirituality. I just try to maintain my mind and focus on what I want.
What ever walking tips you have would be interesting. I wear zero drop shoes and always walk/run toe to heel (the natural way).
I hope your full time journey goes well. It's pretty rough at first. Just try to be mentally strong and don't let detractors get to you.
Like I said, anything you wanna know, just ask because I learned a lot living in Japan and it helps me defy what many Western concepts about breast ("you can't forcibly change your breast shape or size w/o surgery," "trans women can't have breast bigger than B cup," other dumb stuff they say).

(15-12-2021, 10:39 AM)Kay Wrote:  

Dear Manue,

Please share any advice on being spiritual. I feel since accepting my femininity, I have been on a deep spiritual journey. I meditate almost everyday and take my dog for long walks. It is a good time to reflect.

Thank you,

Kay

Well, I believe you're on the right path, but I don't think spirituality can be taught. Leaving one's ego behind is a personnal endeavor. Though, I'll definitely continue to share my experience for those with the ears to listen and eyes to see. Smile

(15-12-2021, 01:34 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  
(15-12-2021, 01:22 AM)Manue Wrote:  Thank you for the warm welcome!

I believe Ed Sheeran was entertaining your curves when he wrote his song. Wink

Of course I have a 1st question; Are you into spirituality? Because it does affect your body how you connect to it and I think your mindset shows just that, besides your mind reading...

If you are interested, as a former bi-athlete, I might have a trick or two if you are into taking walks or outdoor exercises.

And for the corsetry, I just love how it's fashionable and it also helps shape in my floating ribs. I reasearched and ordered different ones that I know are going to fit wonderfully in the long run with beautiful curves. I'm planning to go full-time.

Anyways, I'm eager to learn more from you and what you have to share.

Merry growing anything challenge!

Thanks for the compliments. I don't practice spirituality. I just try to maintain my mind and focus on what I want.
What ever walking tips you have would be interesting. I wear zero drop shoes and always walk/run toe to heel (the natural way).
I hope your full time journey goes well. It's pretty rough at first. Just try to be mentally strong and don't let detractors get to you.
Like I said, anything you wanna know, just ask because I learned a lot living in Japan and it helps me defy what many Western concepts about breast ("you can't forcibly change your breast shape or size w/o surgery," "trans women can't have breast bigger than B cup," other dumb stuff they say).

Ha-ha, you're so right about the West!

If you can, try doing your walks in a rough trail or better, a mountain, using a 5 to 10 pounds filled backpack to raise your mass center and that should put stress on the upper abs and floating ribs because you are going to be constantly seeking balance and that's where the exercise is.

And if you want to look for sports to develop those muscles in particular including quads, glutes and hips, there is cross-country skiing with skating skis for intensity, ice skating and roller-blading. I remember I had those giant thighs and bum as a teen haha.

I still have all my gear for those sports and I might take them out this winter after a very long time. Anything that could keep me away from the yoga mat! Smile

(15-12-2021, 06:54 PM)Manue Wrote:  Ha-ha, you're so right about the West!

If you can, try doing your walks in a rough trail or better, a mountain, using a 5 to 10 pounds filled backpack to raise your mass center and that should put stress on the upper abs and floating ribs because you are going to be constantly seeking balance and that's where the exercise is.

And if you want to look for sports to develop those muscles in particular including quads, glutes and hips, there is cross-country skiing with skating skis for intensity, ice skating and roller-blading. I remember I had those giant thighs and bum as a teen haha.

I still have all my gear for those sports and I might take them out this winter after a very long time. Anything that could keep me away from the yoga mat! Smile

Good advice. Yes, hills/mountains are def great for building that bottom. I never really thought about a 5kg backpack affecting my abs/ribs. I
f that's the case I will def be adding that to my regimen.
I've never done winter sports before but I have rollerbladed when I was was a kid. I loved the roller rink Big Grin
My choice for sports when I was younger was baseball, basketball, and various martial arts.
Honestly I think my hips and rib cage got distorted mainly from playing all these sports but never properly stretching or taking care of my body.
Well, I'm glad I started going to massage places (although expensive) and studying the human body otherwise this could turn into a serious problem in my old age if not corrected.

Speaking of yoga mats, I haven't used mine a long time.
I was heavy into yoga because of the club we had at school but after that club ended prematurely in my junior year I stopped going.
I guess I was there more for the friendship but I did experience the physical benefits.

[b]Valkyrie, you had some amazing NB results.  Any update from the last year?  I'd love to see any results.[/b]

[b]Best regards,[/b]
[b]ChuckM[/b]

(15-12-2021, 09:07 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  
(15-12-2021, 06:54 PM)Manue Wrote:  Ha-ha, you're so right about the West!

Good advice. Yes, hills/mountains are def great for building that bottom. I never really thought about a 5kg backpack affecting my abs/ribs. I
f that's the case I will def be adding that to my regimen.
I've never done winter sports before but I have rollerbladed when I was was a kid. I loved the roller rink Big Grin
My choice for sports when I was younger was baseball, basketball, and various martial arts.
Honestly I think my hips and rib cage got distorted mainly from playing all these sports but never properly stretching or taking care of my body.
Well, I'm glad I started going to massage places (although expensive) and studying the human body otherwise this could turn into a serious problem in my old age if not corrected.

Speaking of yoga mats, I haven't used mine a long time.
I was heavy into yoga because of the club we had at school but after that club ended prematurely in my junior year I stopped going.
I guess I was there more for the friendship but I did experience the physical benefits.

what about squats?

Okay so it’s been a laaaaawng time since I’ve been here.
Ngl, I kinda forgot about this site. 
I fell into despair and was super depressed pretty much all of last year cuz I couldn’t find a job.
I’m okay now tho, but it really hindered my breast growth cuz I wasn’t pumping everyday.
Eventually, I found a job in IT and I’m back on track now as things in my mind started to normalize.

I think if I didn’t go off the rails mentally, I would be a lot bigger.
But it is what it is now. 
So I present to you all the results of one year of pumping with a few months of sporadic pumping cuz depression.
Final size is 70H. First pic is before pumping (last week or so in the morning), second pic is after pumping (last night, before bed).
I could probably be at an H/I crossroads by now if I didn’t get depressed and emo.
But being jobless and penniless will do that to ya.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Valkyrie,

Your progress has been amazing. I dabble with NBE and I am currently happy with small progress.

Happy for you that you found a job and are doing better!

☮️  Kay

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi Kay Lady,

I hope you can flourish and reach your goals!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon