Noogleberry Challenge

(08-12-2021, 08:04 PM)Happyme Wrote:  lovely,
Made me think of my favorite christmas song,
Noogleberry, Noogleberry,
Noogle all the way
Oh what fun it is to laugh and play.
etc etc etc.

Huggs

*In my best Marriah Carey* Make my wish come true! All I want for Christmas is boobs!!

Well my dear.
I am pleased to tell you that all you need to to is look down and you will see that you 2 very beautiful Boobs!
What more can a girl ask for??
Bobbi

(08-12-2021, 11:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Well my dear.
I am pleased to tell you that all you need to to is look down and you will see that you 2 very beautiful Boobs!
What more can a girl ask for??
Bobbi
My greed knows no limits, lol.
Actually, I want to learn the limits of genetics even though I learned that genes are only a small part of breast growth. Environment plays a bigger role.

Hi!

On your pretty pictures you appeared very thin to me but noticing your measurements in your signature tels me another story haha. Lovely!

Do you train your waist to reduce it with a corset or is it your natural body?

I'm getting into corsetry myself with similar proportions (minus the waist) so I'll take the NB challenge.

(10-12-2021, 05:14 PM)Manue Wrote:  

Hi!

On your pretty pictures you appeared very thin to me but noticing your measurements in your signature tels me another story haha. Lovely!

I'm getting into corsetry myself with similar proportions (minus the waist) so I'll take the NB challenge.

Hello!

I don’t use a corset. It’s mainly my diet (high protein, moderate fat and carbs) that keeps my waist the way it is and I do light exercising (3.5km walking at about 6k/h). I should do more upper ab work to help my distorted ribcage. It would help reduce my underbust and waist by extension. My ultimate goal is like 68cm waist, but I like feeding my boobs too much to do that and my butt grows by extension. If anything I’ve always been a skinny kid and even in my adulthood. This is the most I’ve weighed ever (66~68kg). 

Anyway, welcome to the Noogleberry challenge. Anything else you wanna know to help your journey just ask! I included some pics where it kinda shows my boobs, waist, and butt without showing my face.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-12-2021, 06:02 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Hello all!
Coming in with another update.
I think I’ll stick to wearing the LL+ size night bra since they don’t make my shoulders hurt. I have outgrown my M-L+ size that supports up to an F cup.I’ve grown another cm seems like.

Measurements before last noogling session
Underbust measures at 77cm
Across the bust at 103cm
Bra size 32G/70G

Cheers!

I totally love that bra!  Where did you buy it?

(11-12-2021, 07:04 AM)karren hutton Wrote:  

(08-12-2021, 06:02 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Hello all!
Coming in with another update.
I think I’ll stick to wearing the LL+ size night bra since they don’t make my shoulders hurt. I have outgrown my M-L+ size that supports up to an F cup.I’ve grown another cm seems like.

Measurements before last noogling session
Underbust measures at 77cm
Across the bust at 103cm
Bra size 32G/70G

Cheers!

I totally love that bra!  Where did you buy it?

The name of the bra is “Funwari Room Bra” by Angellir but you could probably search with this: ふんわりルームブ」I bought it from Amazon Japan, but they are currently sold out (always like this during holiday season). It’s a room/sleep bra and I normally only wear them to bed so boobs don’t move around while sleeping and it helps you maintain shape and not lose any of your progress. They come in a variety of colors and types. I would like the official site but they don’t do international shipping. You’d also have to know your measurements in Japanese sizes which is using metric system. Quick conversion of band sizes:

65 = 30
70 = 32
75 = 34
80 = 36
85 = 38
90 = 40
most Japanese brands don’t carry above 80cm band because majority of the population is small. National average is about 75cm. To get an accurate reading I suggest using abrathatfits calculator located here: https://abrathatfits.org/calculator.php

It’s the most accurate I’ve used so far and I get a good fit everytime.
I’ll try to let you know when they have more in stock. But probably not until after New Years.

Thanks for the links!  That is so pretty!  We have nothing like it in the US.

A more clearer picture of my waist-hip-bust ratio. Despite my measurements keep in mind that I’m tall (178cm/5’9 ish?) so I’m still proportionate I think.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-12-2021, 06:07 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  
(10-12-2021, 05:14 PM)Manue Wrote:  

Hi!

Hello!

I don’t use a corset. It’s mainly my diet (high protein, moderate fat and carbs) that keeps my waist the way it is and I do light exercising (3.5km walking at about 6k/h). I should do more upper ab work to help my distorted ribcage. It would help reduce my underbust and waist by extension. My ultimate goal is like 68cm waist, but I like feeding my boobs too much to do that and my butt grows by extension. If anything I’ve always been a skinny kid and even in my adulthood. This is the most I’ve weighed ever (66~68kg). 

Anyway, welcome to the Noogleberry challenge. Anything else you wanna know to help your journey just ask! I included some pics where it kinda shows my boobs, waist, and butt without showing my face.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I believe Ed Sheeran was entertaining your curves when he wrote his song. Wink

Of course I have a 1st question; Are you into spirituality? Because it does affect your body how you connect to it and I think your mindset shows just that, besides your mind reading...

If you are interested, as a former bi-athlete, I might have a trick or two if you are into taking walks or outdoor exercises.

And for the corsetry, I just love how it's fashionable and it also helps shape in my floating ribs. I reasearched and ordered different ones that I know are going to fit wonderfully in the long run with beautiful curves. I'm planning to go full-time.

Anyways, I'm eager to learn more from you and what you have to share.

Merry growing anything challenge!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon