Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Challenge

(01-04-2023, 04:03 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Okay so it’s been a laaaaawng time since I’ve been here.
Ngl, I kinda forgot about this site. 
I fell into despair and was super depressed pretty much all of last year cuz I couldn’t find a job.
I’m okay now tho, but it really hindered my breast growth cuz I wasn’t pumping everyday.
Eventually, I found a job in IT and I’m back on track now as things in my mind started to normalize.

I think if I didn’t go off the rails mentally, I would be a lot bigger.
But it is what it is now. 
So I present to you all the results of one year of pumping with a few months of sporadic pumping cuz depression.
Final size is 70H. First pic is before pumping (last week or so in the morning), second pic is after pumping (last night, before bed).
I could probably be at an H/I crossroads by now if I didn’t get depressed and emo.
But being jobless and penniless will do that to ya.

Hi Valkyrie,

I'm happy to hear that things seem to be back on track for you!  And thank you for the update, I've been really interested and inspired by your pumping results over the last couple of years.  Your posts got me to make a really concerted effort over the last 6 months to pump on a daily basis to see what kind of results I could achieve.  With the daily pumping mixed with a supplement regimen, I've gotten some significant results, not in the same league as you, but I'm very happy with the progress. 

So thank you, you've been a real inspiration for me!
(BTW, I'm pumping while I'm typing this.)

Best regards,

(01-04-2023, 07:07 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  [moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi Kay Lady,

I hope you can flourish and reach your goals!

If all I do is click reply and the board itself creates the “unnecessary quote,” then perhaps the moderator should see about fixing that since that’s been a thing on this site since it was created.

(02-04-2023, 02:39 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  Hi Valkyrie,

I'm happy to hear that things seem to be back on track for you!  And thank you for the update, I've been really interested and inspired by your pumping results over the last couple of years.  Your posts got me to make a really concerted effort over the last 6 months to pump on a daily basis to see what kind of results I could achieve.  With the daily pumping mixed with a supplement regimen, I've gotten some significant results, not in the same league as you, but I'm very happy with the progress. 

So thank you, you've been a real inspiration for me!
(BTW, I'm pumping while I'm typing this.)

Best regards,

Please keep pumping your way towards your goals.
Don’t stop for any reason other than your own satisfaction.
Also, please take care of your health cuz that will make them really grow.
When the foundation is good, you’ll achieve your wildest dreams.

(02-04-2023, 08:00 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  If all I do is click reply and the board itself creates the “unnecessary quote,” then perhaps the moderator should see about fixing that since that’s been a thing on this site since it was created.

It's fixed already. It always has been.

Click the big bold button that says "New Reply" and the board doesn't create the unnecessary quote.

You should only consider clicking the reply button at the bottom of a specific post (and generating a quote) if you have a reason for quoting that specific post.

Then what is the point of the “+Quote” button?

The “+Quote” button enables you to quote more than one post at the same time (hopefully you would have a good reason for quoting multiple posts).

(02-04-2023, 12:18 PM)Eve M Wrote:  It's fixed already. It always has been.

Click the big bold button that says "New Reply" and the board doesn't create the unnecessary quote.

Are you referring to the button that is neither bigger nor bolder than the button it is underneath?

Your terrible description and snark are what’s unnecessary here.
Could have easily answered the question without it.

You're right it's not bigger and bolder in the theme you're using.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon