Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The journey continues...

Hello all!  It's been a while!  I have been silently continuing my journey for years now.

Tried PM, assorted herbs, BO etc... when I first joined the forum what seems ages ago.  I had little to no results unfortunately.  Maybe I wasn't doing it right, who knows.  I put it behind me, but the, what shall we call it, dysphoria?  Urge?  came back and faced with this, I went and consulted with an endocrinologist and began HRT.  I started it pretty standardly, with the estrogen patches and tried a few AA's which did not agree with me at all.  Many unpleasant side effects.  After about 8 months, I decided to stay on estrogen only.  I was up to 6 mg at one point, but we decided that my sweet spot was 4mg daily (patches).  I have had many changes in the past 3 years.  Fat redistribution to an extent, softer facial features, very low hair growth,  the girls are growing, but not fast enough and large enough to my liking (hahaha isn't that surprising lol). 

After coming back to this wonderful forum and reading through it, I decided to try a different approach.  Stay on the HRT, and add some natural AA's and a few other hopefully magical ingredients.  So I have decided to start with this:

4mg estradiol patches (2 x 2mg every three days).
calcium + Vitamin D3 650mg/400 IU x 2
MSM (not sure how much, ordered it, hasn't arrived yet) ?
Vitamin C (hasn't arrived yet) ?
White Peony (hasn't arrived yet) ?
RR (hasn't arrived yet) ?

I am hoping that with the added AA and other goodies, my breast development will continue to thrive.  Not sure of the doses, so if any of you could please chime in, I would be eternally grateful.  Am I leaving anything out?

Thanks very much for reading this, and I am really happy to be back!!  Looking forward to interacting with you all!!

Included a few pictures of where I'm at now:

Thnx, Jenna xx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, they look amazing already.  Keep it up.  I dont have any good advice as to what works for you, but love the pics

(17-08-2021, 06:03 PM)Bound_charlie Wrote:  Wow, they look amazing already.  Keep it up.  I dont have any good advice as to what works for you, but love the pics
Thanks you so much Bound_charlie!  Appreciate it!

Jenna

Sry I didn't think about putting this thread in the HRT section...I moved it there.  SOrry for any inconvenience!

Jenna

(17-08-2021, 07:36 PM)JennaFae Wrote:  Sry I didn't think about putting this thread in the HRT section...I moved it there.  SOrry for any inconvenience!

Jenna

OK, so after a week of my new anti androgen program, I have noticed that my nipples are definitely feeling sensitive and a bit sore.  I have also started to feel breast buds, and I wonder why I could be getting them again...I thought I had gone through that stage years ago... anyhow, really hoping that these signs are meaning that the boob fairy will continue to bless me.  Thanks for reading, more updates as soon as I see more changes.

JF

(27-08-2021, 02:24 AM)JennaFae Wrote:  
(17-08-2021, 07:36 PM)JennaFae Wrote:  Sry I didn't think about putting this thread in the HRT section...I moved it there.  SOrry for any inconvenience!

Jenna

OK, so after a week of my new anti androgen program, I have noticed that my nipples are definitely feeling sensitive and a bit sore.  I have also started to feel breast buds, and I wonder why I could be getting them again...I thought I had gone through that stage years ago... anyhow, really hoping that these signs are meaning that the boob fairy will continue to bless me.  Thanks for reading, more updates as soon as I see more changes.

JF
JF,  encouraging to see you have again jump started your journey.  Many here have taken time off to reflect on their journey.  I have tried to work on my nipples in particular and it was good to hear after some time off you got a "re-budding" and increased sensitivity in your nipples.  Those comments provide input and feedback to a lot of members.  Keep us posted of your now continuing progress.

Cat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon