Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Care: Spider & varicose veins

Hi, everybody.
Been noticing, I'm developing WAY too many blood vessels near my skin surface, and I'm wondering if anyone has found a successful method of camoflaging or fixing them. I sit all day, so I'm sort of in a bad spot to do much that would be REALLY useful, though I've found a few "patches" - e.g., Vicks vapo rub will make the vein walls stronger, but no idea for how long.

Biggest issue, the spider veins are on my knees...  So it'll be UGLY.

I'd like to limit the development, and while I'm Work From Home, I don't have a lot of flexibility for, say, the Pomodoro method (25 mins work, 5 min break.) It would be PERFECT if I could make my work break down that way, but with my brain, I get working on something, and don't want to stop.

I also have heard the estrogen can increase the problem...

Any suggestions on anything? 

Thank you,
-Dianna

I have been using a home laser unit to remove the hairs from my legs for a number of years and I read it also helps with varicose veins.

I have to say my legs are very good for my age (71) and I'm not shy is showing them off.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Thank you, Sasha.
I want to get hair removed anyway...  We just have a tendency to lose parts and break things, which with the price tag, has kept me leery.
OTOH, I'll be the only one using this, so - I SHOULD have good control here! :-)

-Dianna

Do a Google search for: pycnogenol varicose veins

Cheers!
Tongue 

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Hello, Verge of Discovery,
I don't know how, but I JUST NOW saw this - I'm searching, thank you!
-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon