Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for success stories

(15-08-2021, 09:26 PM)bella_kriss Wrote:  

(15-08-2021, 03:23 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Hi Bella--Kriss, I don't know if others would consider me a success story but I am quite happy with my boob development over the past few years.  I'll attach a few recent pictures and let u decide.  BillyJean

I'd say you've had some pretty awesome results! You should be really happy! ? ?

No offense to you or anyone else reading this but I would really like to see before and after results from people with a similar thin build as me. I've come across a few on here but I'm sure there are others I haven't been able to find just yet.

It may be difficult to find before pictures from people as we dont generally do that, i mean taking a photo of a man chest as a before pic isnt something that occurs to us. But here is my effort from what I have.
From a very, very long time ago, very flat, hairy chest, no boobs  in sight, well apart from hers,  but 100 percent male and a weird girlfriend. Then to now, no hair on my chest and not flat anymore. 80b at 59 kg. Do have more impressive boob pics but don't like to post images if it's not my thread, feels  wrong so unpadded no underwire.
Oh and YES shedding weight definitely will effect bust size. I went from a very full and bouncy C to a not so bouncy B, but love them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You have a point, it's much easier to say, improve hip to waist ratio by reducing waist than by doing exercises for the hips. It's a boob forum but I think if you're looking for overall feminine presentation then I think hair removal, exercise and weight loss are great ideas too.

(26-09-2021, 01:19 AM)Phanatic Wrote:  

You have a point, it's much easier to say, improve hip to waist ratio by reducing waist than by doing exercises for the hips. It's a boob forum but I think if you're looking for overall feminine presentation then I think hair removal, exercise and weight loss are great ideas too.

Agree totally

(15-08-2021, 09:26 PM)bella_kriss Wrote:  I would really like to see before and after results from people with a similar thin build as me. I've come across a few on here but I'm sure there are others I haven't been able to find just yet.

Don't know if you've seen my progress thread, it was a long time ago. I posted pics regularly showing my development, although they date from after I had my chest lasered but whilst it was still flat!
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=9317

I have had some success, but nothing to brag about. I have used 8pn, reishi, green tea, melatonin and DIM. I consider myself transgender, but I am only beginning. Many of you here are inspirational to me. My breasts hang a little and jiggle which feels nice. I am also growing my hair out and pierced my ears. I am trying to lose weight. Something like 10 to 15 pounds. I have a very stressful job and I am taking care of a family member so it is hard to dedicate time to exercise and I often do emotional eating. I know that I have a lot to work on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon