Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Face changes

This is 6 months of PC cream on my face and hips. I got the idea from Dr Powers that claims it had a facial feminization effect Smile

You can see a more rounded appearance to my face. 

Please tell me what you think. Center picture is current ??‍♀️

I also take RR RDA and 500 PM for the last month. My hips and butt were effected too Tongue

More of body[attachment=17998        

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WOW, great figure. Do you have pictures of you at the start of your program?  The pictures are a bit small to see detail.

(03-08-2021, 08:35 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

WOW, great figure.  Do you have pictures of you at the start of your program?  The pictures are a bit small to see detail.

Click on them ?

(03-08-2021, 09:06 PM)jessicam7238 Wrote:  
(03-08-2021, 08:35 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

WOW, great figure.  Do you have pictures of you at the start of your program?  The pictures are a bit small to see detail.

Click on them ?

what's pc cream

thanks

I'm more than just a bit sceptical although the head looks a bit too large to be absolutely 100 percent fem.
But....idk, just looks too fake for me. Hoping I'm wrong

deleted /edited my post and rant as it was unbecoming.

(28-08-2021, 10:39 AM)Drew Wrote:  I'm more than just a bit sceptical although the head looks a bit too large to be absolutely 100 percent fem.
Fake as in face app…just me not fake

(11-11-2021, 05:48 PM)jessicam7238 Wrote:  
(28-08-2021, 10:39 AM)Drew Wrote:  I'm more than just a bit sceptical although the head looks a bit too large to be absolutely 100 percent fem.
Fake as in face app…just me not fake
oic I tried that but looked like my sister so didn't try it again

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon