Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi from Crete, Greece

Hi everybody Smile

Sorry for my late introduction (I registered on 01-05-2021).

I live in Crete, Greece, I'm 48 y.o. and this year I decided to come out as a transgender woman and to start transitioning.

Finding a therapist and an endocrinologist who are experienced with transgender people and HRT is not easy here where I live, so I decided to give herbal supplements a try (first).

On 01-04-2021 I started to consume Pueraria Mirifica in combination with Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek and spearmint tea. However, I've soon been told that PM doesn't interfere very well with FG and that I should try White Peony extract instead of FG. I followed that advice.

I'm now closing the 4th month of herbal "HRT" and so far I haven't noticed any significant changes. Maybe a very little increase of fat tissue at some desired spots, including breasts, and my skin seems to have changed a bit - seems to have become a little more sensitive and vulnerable(?).
Besides of some skin issues, which may or may not be related to the herbs, I haven't noticed any negative side effects so far.

Maybe I should mention that I'm an amateur athlete (marathon swimmer) and the herbs don't seem to have had any negative impact on my athletic performance so far. Actually, I've become stronger and fitter lately and I swim better than ever before.

That's all from me for now Smile

(31-07-2021, 10:12 PM)Eugenia Wrote:  

Hi everybody Smile

I live in Crete, Greece, I'm 48 y.o. and this year I decided to come out as a transgender woman and to start transitioning.

Finding a therapist and an endocrinologist who are experienced with transgender people and HRT is not easy here where I live, so I decided to give herbal supplements a try (first).

On 01-04-2021 I started to consume Pueraria Mirifica in combination with Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek and spearmint tea. However, I've soon been told that PM doesn't interfere very well with FG and that I should try White Peony extract instead of FG. I followed that advice.

I'm now closing the 4th month of herbal "HRT" and so far I haven't noticed any significant changes. Maybe a very little increase of fat tissue at some desired spots, including breasts, and my skin seems to have changed a bit - seems to have become a little more sensitive and vulnerable(?).
Besides of some skin issues, which may or may not be related to the herbs, I haven't noticed any negative side effects so far.

Maybe I should mention that I'm an amateur athlete (marathon swimmer) and the herbs don't seem to have had any negative impact on my athletic performance so far. Actually, I've become stronger and fitter lately and I swim better than ever before.

That's all from me for now Smile

Crete. Isn't  that where Zeus was born?

(01-08-2021, 02:14 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(31-07-2021, 10:12 PM)Eugenia Wrote:  

Hi everybody Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

That's all from me for now Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Crete. Isn't  that where Zeus was born?

Yes, it is Smile

Welcome in. You've come to the right place to find out everything about boobs. Big Grin

Hi

Look at this link
There is a lot of great info on how the process of manipulating the DHT to make the PM and other guys work better

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25123

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon