Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple Orgasm and Breast development

<p>I have been having some fun with (almost)&nbsp;nipple orgasms.&nbsp; I have been using FG and Fennel oil on the breasts and taking some 8PN (hops). The nipples have become more sensitive.&nbsp; My question is if I started developing breast tissue (budding) or my breasts start to develop (fat deposits), will the nipple orgasm be impacted?&nbsp; More or less sensitive? Will the breast development change the feeling of the nipple orgasm?</p><p>Thanks in advance.</p><p>TG</p>

(30-07-2021, 09:31 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  <p>I have been having some fun with (almost)&nbsp;nipple orgasms.&nbsp; I have been using FG and Fennel oil on the breasts and taking some 8PN (hops). The nipples have become more sensitive.&nbsp; My question is if I started developing breast tissue (budding) or my breasts start to develop (fat deposits), will the nipple orgasm be impacted?&nbsp; More or less sensitive? Will the breast development change the feeling of the nipple orgasm?</p><p>Thanks in advance.</p><p>TG</p>
 The more they develop the more sensitive they will be. I have become multigasmic and cum with out touching my penis. Just playing with nips and tits....

<p>
(01-08-2021, 01:45 AM)Chunli543 Wrote:  
(30-07-2021, 09:31 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  </p><p>I have been having some fun with (almost)&nbsp;nipple orgasms.&nbsp; I have been using FG and Fennel oil on the breasts and taking some 8PN (hops). The nipples have become more sensitive.&nbsp; My question is if I started developing breast tissue (budding) or my breasts start to develop (fat deposits), will the nipple orgasm be impacted?&nbsp; More or less sensitive? Will the breast development change the feeling of the nipple orgasm?</p><p>Thanks in advance.</p><p>TG</p><p>
&nbsp;The more they develop the more sensitive they will be. I have become multigasmic and cum with out touching my penis. Just playing with nips and tits....
Thanks for the positive news. Does the orgasmic feeling change with my breast development?</p>

(01-08-2021, 03:07 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  Hard to say, it depends on ur body. That being said boob sessions are really satisfying. Also taking it from behind and feeling ur nipples drag on sheets etc makes it almost too intensely good. Practice makes perfect Wink
(01-08-2021, 01:45 AM)Chunli543 Wrote:  
(30-07-2021, 09:31 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  </p><p>I have been having some fun with (almost)&nbsp;nipple orgasms.&nbsp; I have been using FG and Fennel oil on the breasts and taking some 8PN (hops). The nipples have become more sensitive.&nbsp; My question is if I started developing breast tissue (budding) or my breasts start to develop (fat deposits), will the nipple orgasm be impacted?&nbsp; More or less sensitive? Will the breast development change the feeling of the nipple orgasm?</p><p>Thanks in advance.</p><p>TG</p><p>
&nbsp;The more they develop the more sensitive they will be. I have become multigasmic and cum with out touching my penis. Just playing with nips and tits....
Thanks for the positive news. Does the orgasmic feeling change with my breast development?</p>

<p>Update: I have added an inexpensive (about $20)&nbsp;prostate "probe" to my nipple stimulation sessions, maybe about half of the time.&nbsp; The extra stimulation from the probe is very satisfying and I think has increased the nipple stimulation results for sessions without the probe.&nbsp; I think I have come very close to orgasm, but it does not matter much since the intense sexual arousal is satisfying enough.&nbsp; The FG seems to be helping my nipples to increase their sensitivity to touching.</p>

<p>
(07-12-2021, 10:42 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  </p><p>Update: I have added an inexpensive (about $20)&nbsp;prostate "probe" to my nipple stimulation sessions, maybe about half of the time.&nbsp; The extra stimulation from the probe is very satisfying and I think has increased the nipple stimulation results for sessions without the probe.&nbsp; I think I have come very close to orgasm, but it does not matter much since the intense sexual arousal is satisfying enough.&nbsp; The FG seems to be helping my nipples to increase their sensitivity to touching.</p><p>
Interesting observation recently:&nbsp;areola has not increased in size, but when excited, it is relatively firm and raised a bit.&nbsp; Previously, the&nbsp;areola was not this firm (bordering on hard).&nbsp; Possible duct works developing around the nipple area?&nbsp; Not the typical description of budding.&nbsp;Anyone else getting similar or different developments? Still using FG oil (diluted) on the chest area. Added an active prostate probe that moves in different directions. Vibration modes of the probe are not as stimulating as the motion. The motion seems to simulate manual manipulation of the prostate. The active probe plus nipple massage is extremely stimulating. </p>

<p>
(17-12-2021, 06:08 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  </p><p>
(07-12-2021, 10:42 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  </p><p>Update: I have added an inexpensive (about $20)&nbsp;prostate "probe" to my nipple stimulation sessions, maybe about half of the time.&nbsp; The extra stimulation from the probe is very satisfying and I think has increased the nipple stimulation results for sessions without the probe.&nbsp; I think I have come very close to orgasm, but it does not matter much since the intense sexual arousal is satisfying enough.&nbsp; The FG seems to be helping my nipples to increase their sensitivity to touching.</p><p>
Interesting observation recently:&nbsp;areola has not increased in size, but when excited, it is relatively firm and raised a bit.&nbsp; Previously, the&nbsp;areola was not this firm (bordering on hard).&nbsp; Possible duct works developing around the nipple area?&nbsp; Not the typical description of budding.&nbsp;Anyone else getting similar or different developments? Still using FG oil (diluted) on the chest area. Added an active prostate probe that moves in different directions. Vibration modes of the probe are not as stimulating as the motion. The motion seems to simulate manual manipulation of the prostate. The active probe plus nipple massage is extremely stimulating. </p><p>
Update: the stimulation is taking on different "excitement feelings" to different parts of the lower body. It seems to be addictive and I have been "riding a wave of near orgasmic feelings" for an hour or more.&nbsp; LOL&nbsp; Using the probe, either passive or active, has a "after effect."&nbsp; Taking the probe out and then stimulating the nipples&nbsp;seems to enhance the&nbsp;stimulation feelings. The nipple stimulation also seems to be possibly building a duct network behind and around the nipple.&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>

<p style="text-align: left;">I do not know the exact rules on this site about what to post. So, I hope this does not violate those rules.&nbsp; I will try to use language that is "dancing around the details."&nbsp; It has been a long process from starting with sensitive nipples to my present very nicely sensitive nipples. Thanks to several peoples' nipple info.&nbsp; For those who are interested, do not become discouraged about not getting much stimulation at first.&nbsp; As of now, its been about 8 -12 months of playing around with different techniques. My preferred herb was FG, which did not cause "bad" side effects for me.&nbsp; The smell was obvious to my SO, but not objectionable. I had some chest development that was just observable in pictures taken over a year. The nipple sensitivity became my major goal after "playing around" with herbs for 2 years.&nbsp; Things "downstairs" changed somewhat to a slight smaller package and reduced to no "morning wood."&nbsp; Erections became less intense but still possible with help from Pharma (i.e. V).&nbsp; Now, for the pay-off: The intense "tingling stimulation" of the entire groin area has reached a point where none of the individual components (penis, balls, etc) make any difference or have individual stimulated feelings.&nbsp; The entire region is "on fire and ready to explode" and at the risk of making a false comparison, feels like maybe (???) what a female feels like during stimulation?&nbsp; I have to force myself to stop because the feeling is so pleasurable that I do not want to stop.&nbsp; This maybe a nice pay-off for "NBE group"&nbsp;beside the breast growth and a potential benefit for the "Staying Male" group.&nbsp;It would interesting to know if anyone in&nbsp;the NBE group with reduced "downstairs plumbing" has similar experiences.&nbsp; Does my results come from my T not being dramatically reduced by FG or is this nipple effect for pleasurable stimulation of the groin area is also available to people who go into full NBE?&nbsp;</p><p class="sceditor-nlf"><br></p>

(15-01-2022, 06:56 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  <p style="text-align: left;">I do not know the exact rules on this site about what to post. So, I hope this does not violate those rules.&nbsp; I will try to use language that is "dancing around the details."&nbsp; It has been a long process from starting with sensitive nipples to my present very nicely sensitive nipples. Thanks to several peoples' nipple info.&nbsp; For those who are interested, do not become discouraged about not getting much stimulation at first.&nbsp; As of now, its been about 8 -12 months of playing around with different techniques. My preferred herb was FG, which did not cause "bad" side effects for me.&nbsp; The smell was obvious to my SO, but not objectionable. I had some chest development that was just observable in pictures taken over a year. The nipple sensitivity became my major goal after "playing around" with herbs for 2 years.&nbsp; Things "downstairs" changed somewhat to a slight smaller package and reduced to no "morning wood."&nbsp; Erections became less intense but still possible with help from Pharma (i.e. V).&nbsp; Now, for the pay-off: The intense "tingling stimulation" of the entire groin area has reached a point where none of the individual components (penis, balls, etc) make any difference or have individual stimulated feelings.&nbsp; The entire region is "on fire and ready to explode" and at the risk of making a false comparison, feels like maybe (???) what a female feels like during stimulation?&nbsp; I have to force myself to stop because the feeling is so pleasurable that I do not want to stop.&nbsp; This maybe a nice pay-off for "NBE group"&nbsp;beside the breast growth and a potential benefit for the "Staying Male" group.&nbsp;It would interesting to know if anyone in&nbsp;the NBE group with reduced "downstairs plumbing" has similar experiences.&nbsp; Does my results come from my T not being dramatically reduced by FG or is this nipple effect for pleasurable stimulation of the groin area is also available to people who go into full NBE?&nbsp;</p><p class="sceditor-nlf"><br></p>
 If u incorporate noogling along with estrogen cream it will increase your sensitivity. Good luck! Your close! That's how I was before I started cumming my brains out. Keep at it get.estrogen creme (transformation.co.UK has what u need)

My nightly breast enlargement routine often brings me to orgasm.   I usually start with massage with fennel & fenugreek oils, 15 minutes of nipple suckers, followed by 30-60 minutes of noogling.  By then, my nips are hard and swollen and just rolling and pinching them can push me over the edge...  It has become my main source of sexual gratification / orgasm.

I also use my wife's 'air pulse vibrator' (Satisfyer Pro 2 Air-Pulse) on my nipples quite often, which gives me one of the most powerful nipple orgasm I have ever experienced.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon