Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Returning to work with "bumps"

Our office has been closed for the last 16 months and returned this week.  In the past I have normally wore slightly baggy polo/golf shirts and dress pants.  My body composition has changed a bit, as I have lost about 15 lbs of muscle and now wearing the same shirt you can see the outline of my chest and bumps from my nipples.   Nervously, I decided to just dress how I always have and see what happens.  

When I met with my boss, the conversation when something like this.  'How you been, you look a bit different, did you lose weight?"   I said I lost a few lbs, mostly muscle loss from not making it to the gym during covid.    He made a comment about us 'old guys' might want to wear a t-shirt under our dress shirt to look more professional.   Other than that,  I don't think anyone really noticed or cared... 

This actually made me feel pretty good that it was accepted as being an 'old guy' and not working out as much.  I'm thinking its time to get back on the PM and add just a little bit more...  

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon