Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Foreign on-line pharmacies

I'd like to start low dose Estrofem, 2mg.  Foreign, on-line pharmacies are problematic, coming into the nanny state USA.  I know there is a "pays you money, takes you chances" about this, but I am hoping to increase the odds of success in these 3 areas:

1,  the item ordered is the real thing, not a counterfeit, or worse, fake who-knows-what.

2,  they actually send the item.

3,  I get said item in my hand in the USA, sans governmental interference.

Any real experiences, recommendations, either positive or negative are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I recommend the following links:

Reddit - TransDIYTransDIY - Wiki (a really good source for information on DIY HRT, real experiences)
DIY-HRT-Pharmacy-Library (here you can find pharmacies that sell HRT-medication without prescription)
Reddit - Dr. Will PowersYoutube - Healthcare for Transgender (He is the most famous doctor on  transgender care and talks openly about HRT dosage and regimes)

xoxo ~ Maze

(11-07-2021, 04:28 PM)Maze Wrote:  I recommend the following links:

Reddit - TransDIYTransDIY - Wiki (a really good source for information on DIY HRT, real experiences)
DIY-HRT-Pharmacy-Library (here you can find pharmacies that sell HRT-medication without prescription)
Reddit - Dr. Will PowersYoutube - Healthcare for Transgender (He is the most famous doctor on  transgender care and talks openly about HRT dosage and regimes)

xoxo ~ Maze

Thanks

In the past I had ordered from inhousepharmacy and shesalady without no problems. Just make your supply under 3 months worth unless customs can seize them.

Now I get my hrt through my doctor, way cheaper and less hassles.

I also use Inhouse Pharmacy.  Order ten moths supply at a shot.  No problems with the postal service, no problems with Inhouse

(07-07-2021, 06:29 PM)WantNiceBoobs Wrote:  

I'd like to start low dose Estrofem, 2mg.  Foreign, on-line pharmacies are problematic, coming into the nanny state USA.  I know there is a "pays you money, takes you chances" about this, but I am hoping to increase the odds of success in these 3 areas:

1,  the item ordered is the real thing, not a counterfeit, or worse, fake who-knows-what.

Any real experiences, recommendations, either positive or negative are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Inhousepharmacy is a great source.  I started on progynova 2mg and have now switched to Estradot 50 patches.  The patch has a good absorption rate.  you can feel "growing pains" at about two weeks.

Cat

(17-07-2021, 09:09 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(07-07-2021, 06:29 PM)WantNiceBoobs Wrote:  

Thanks

Inhousepharmacy is a great source.  I started on progynova 2mg and have now switched to Estradot 50 patches.  The patch has a good absorption rate.  you can feel "growing pains" at about two weeks.

Cat

THANKS ALL!

I tried InHouse, but had problems with the website.  The final checkout page didn't show the link to several options they require (how to contact, e.g.)  I placed a small order with Amazon4Health.  Tracking puts the package in the US and has cleared Customs (but states there might be other "regulatory agencies that might hold things up.)  This was early Saturday AM, package hasn't moved since then, so I have some concerns.  OTOH, the delivery date is set as July 26th, so all may be fine, but I am a paranoid type.  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

EDIT:  I am hoping this delay is due to a lack of truck drivers, due to you-know-what.

Hope it shows up, I want to make a larger order.  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

On a happier note, I just discovered I am budding!  YEAH.  On BO, lots of it.  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon