Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I avoid AA and still get breasts ?

I am currently on 4 mg E daily. I am
Not too keen on going on any AA. Is it possible to maintain high E levels and develop breasts. Will PC help or act as an AA. I don’t want to go on Spiro.

If you don't get on AA the growth will be much more difficult as there will be still some DHT and T fighting against E. You could try something herbal like Reishi if you don't want to go on Spiro.

I have never ventured into AA territory (so far) other than the occasional cup of spearmint tea and doing just fine.

Can u share what’s ur regimen

(09-07-2021, 01:13 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I have never ventured into AA territory (so far) other than the occasional cup of spearmint tea and doing just fine.

(09-07-2021, 07:03 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  Can u share what’s ur regimen

(09-07-2021, 01:13 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I have never ventured into AA territory (so far) other than the occasional cup of spearmint tea and doing just fine.

A litany of things (all non pharma) over time including various Ainterol PM products (caps, creams, sprays), various topical fenugreeks, and topical estro creams (which have lately been a been a bit of a topic of discussion here).  Hand shaping as well, which is a more directed massage. I've responded well to the topical OTC estro creams so that's what I've mostly used for quite some time (and not consistently). I've considered topical pharma estro but have not as yet taken that step.

(07-07-2021, 06:27 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  I am currently on 4 mg E daily. I am
Not too keen on going on any AA. Is it possible to maintain high E levels and develop breasts. Will PC help or act as an AA. I don’t want to go on Spiro.

My T was low enough on approx 6mg E2 sublingual, micronized PG rectal 200mg, reishi 10g, green tea extract ~1.5g, and WP 2.5g. You probably could skip the WP if it is hard to find.
I weigh 60kg and took estrofem 6mg split evenly throughout the day. So if you weigh more you should take more: 70kg prob 8mg, 85kg prob 10mg, and 115kg prob 12mg (dr. powers method). And if you take progynova ie. estradiol valerate 2g is actually only 1.5g estradiol. Because the valerate molecule is heavy. With estrofem ie. estradiol hemihydrate the deviation is only 3%. PG is important as well because it stops T production.

You know that your T is low enough when you don't get involuntary erections anymore.

xoxo ~ Maze

I weigh 75 kgs but since am just a month into HRT I have started with just 4 mg of E (Progynova) sublingual.

I was told not to start Progesterone till budding happens. I am just scared to take Spiro or any other AA. I want the E to do its work.

Yes my morning erections are totally off and my libido is almost Dead !

(11-07-2021, 01:16 PM)Maze Wrote:  
(07-07-2021, 06:27 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  I am currently on 4 mg E daily. I am

My T was low enough on approx 6mg E2 sublingual, micronized PG rectal 200mg, reishi 10g, green tea extract ~1.5g, and WP 2.5g. You probably could skip the WP if it is hard to find.
I weigh 60kg and took estrofem 6mg split evenly throughout the day. So if you weigh more you should take more: 70kg prob 8mg, 85kg prob 10mg, and 115kg prob 12mg (dr. powers method). And if you take progynova ie. estradiol valerate 2g is actually only 1.5g estradiol. Because the valerate molecule is heavy. With estrofem ie. estradiol hemihydrate the deviation is only 3%. PG is important as well because it stops T production.

You know that your T is low enough when you don't get involuntary erections anymore.

xoxo ~ Maze

Progesterone can act as an androgen antagonist. Especially if you get injectable.
I never took Spiro or any other AA at any point in my transition and my T levels stayed in the single digits until I got bottom surgery and now they are nonexistent (0.1 pg/nl)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon