Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effects on gynecomastia

(02-07-2021, 08:21 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(02-07-2021, 06:16 PM)ChuckM Wrote:  

(02-07-2021, 11:56 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(02-07-2021, 07:49 AM)ChuckM Wrote:  

(02-07-2021, 12:47 AM)Drew Wrote:  Have either of you tried adding FG to your program? 
I may be wrong but am quite sure my roundness is mainly due to FG.

I have not, but it sounds interesting.  I just got some PM and thought I'd give it a try for a few weeks, or until I notice changes I don't like.  If it doesn't work, the FG sounds like it could be the way to go.

Well no, PM in combination with FG and RR is what did it for me. Not sure if FG alone will create the desired rusults. But I'm not as knowledgeable as most here just somehow got results. Was just a thought.

Thanks for the clarification, I thought you meant instead of PM.  I'll see about adding some FG to the program.

-Chuck

Well I don't post pictures on others threads, don't want to piss on a parade so will never do that but seriously do feel FG does quite a lot for shape and firmness

I'd welcome any pictures you had to share.

-C

Exogenous hormones that come from outside the body, including both E and T, raise SHBG which then lowers your default hormones. I'm surprised they gave you T as opposed to Clomid.

I was on Clomid for about 12 years, and I did not know that it has some mixed properties because it is a mix of two drugs. One is purely anti-estrogenic but short acting, which raises T levels. The other has a longer half-life, and is an agonist of ER-alpha, but an antagonist of ER-beta. It resulted in having some breast growth along with higher T levels. After discontinuing it, I feel more butt growth from any E I take.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon