Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Large for sale

Greetings all,
I am selling my Noogleberry. Its a large contoured domes, with the cushions. pump and hoses.
I have many miles on these so they are not pristine as you would get them brand new, so no complaints please!
The cushions are new and never been used.
Why am I selling them, Well I have achieved what I wanted to so its time for someone else to get some benefit from them.
$50 shipping included to continental USA only.
Thanks
Bobbi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you think I'd fit the cups well? I'm a ~38 band.

I'm a 38 band 42.5 across the nipples, and they are perfect for me.
I fill a little more then 1/2 the domes.
Bobbi

Does it have airlocks, like this one? https://www.noogleberry.com/collections/...size-guide

Just wanting to figure out how much it would cost new.

(01-07-2021, 08:28 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  Does it have airlocks, like this one? https://www.noogleberry.com/collections/...size-guide

Just wanting to figure out how much it would cost new.
No airlocks
But they would be a good addition.
By the way 1/2 of that $50 is shipping
Bobbi

It's a tempting offer. I cant seem to find contoured cups without airlocks on the Noogleberry site anymore, so these must be a relic. I probably dont need airlocks though, as the pump isnt the conspicuous part. I would still like some info, when you say "a few miles on them", are these signs of age mostly cosmetic, or is there any damage to the suction capability?

(01-07-2021, 09:21 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  It's a tempting offer. I cant seem to find contoured cups without airlocks on the Noogleberry site anymore, so these must be a relic. I probably dont need airlocks though, as the pump isnt the conspicuous part. I would still like some info, when you say "a few miles on them", are these signs of age mostly cosmetic, or is there any damage to the suction capability?
Hi Dru
Everything works fine, no damage.
By a few miles I mean the domes have been cleaned many times and arent as sparkling clear as new, and the hoses sometimes pop off, but its good working Noogleberry. Its probably 5 years old. And most of its life has been hiding in drawer. But I loved the post pumping feeling of my breasts, so when I had the chance I pumped for hours.
Bobbi

(02-07-2021, 12:28 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(01-07-2021, 09:21 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  It's a tempting offer. I cant seem to find contoured cups without airlocks on the Noogleberry site anymore, so these must be a relic. I probably dont need airlocks though, as the pump isnt the conspicuous part. I would still like some info, when you say "a few miles on them", are these signs of age mostly cosmetic, or is there any damage to the suction capability?
Hi Dru
Everything works fine, no damage.
By a few miles I mean the domes have been cleaned many times and arent as sparkling clear as new, and the hoses sometimes pop off, but its good working Noogleberry. Its probably 5 years old. And most of its life has been hiding in drawer. But I loved the post pumping feeling of my breasts, so when I had the chance I pumped for hours.
Bobbi
How discreet can you make the packaging? I have a mother, after all.

Plain cardboard box!
Or I could fake her out and put

TITTIE BUILDER
on the side and she'd be too embarrassed to ask Big Grin

If you have any ideas I'll accommodate,
The box at a minimum will be 10 x 8 x 7 inches and about 2 lbs for reference.

Bobbi

(02-07-2021, 05:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Plain cardboard box!
Or I could fake her out and put

TITTIE BUILDER
on the side and she'd be too embarrassed to ask Big Grin

If you have any ideas I'll accommodate,
The box at a minimum will be 10 x 8 x 7 inches and about 2 lbs for reference.

Bobbi
Alright, I'll buy, 50$. Lets go to Private messaging for how we're going to manage billing and shipping. If you could put them in a ziploc bag or something to keep water out, thatd be great, as the mail person doesn't always put the package in the best places and sometimes it rains.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon