Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Discord Chat Server

The discord server has been revamped and updated.  Please be sure to read the rules on the server to gain access to the main channels.  There are several BN members new and old!!  So come say hi to everyone!!!

Discord BN Chat Server

I tried the link and registered, but I don't have a clue how to navigate the site.  Maybe its the hops I'm taking with its brain fog (LOL).  Any suggestions on how to use the site?

(27-06-2021, 04:42 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

I tried the link and registered, but I don't have a clue how to navigate the site.  Maybe its the hops I'm taking with its brain fog (LOL).  Any suggestions on how to use the site?

When you join there’s a welcome message with a link to a different room. Click that and review the rules. At the bottom of the rules is a green check mark. Click that check mark and you will be able to access the server and all the members.

If you are on mobile if you click the three lines on the upper left it expands all the possible rooms. Most activity is in General. Scroll down till you find it and click that room and now you can talk to whomever is there. There are sections to post pics lewd or development and lots of other sections.

(27-06-2021, 05:11 PM)Sofia Bunny Wrote:  

When you join there’s a welcome message with a link to a different room. Click that and review the rules. At the bottom of the rules is a green check mark. Click that check mark and you will be able to access the server and all the members. Thanks

If you are on mobile if you click the three lines on the upper left it expands all the possible rooms. Most activity is in General. Scroll down till you find it and click that room and now you can talk to whomever is there. There are sections to post pics lewd or development and lots of other sections.

(27-06-2021, 05:11 PM)Sofia Bunny Wrote:  

When you join there’s a welcome message with a link to a different room. Click that and review the rules. At the bottom of the rules is a green check mark. Click that check mark and you will be able to access the server and all the members.

Thanks

https://discord.gg/a6SrAubJCx

New link to the discord server.

(16-08-2021, 12:37 AM)Sofia Bunny Wrote:  https://discord.gg/a6SrAubJCx

Greetings Sofia, that link isn't working for me. Would you mind posting an updated one? Thanks!

(04-01-2022, 02:14 PM)allabouteve Wrote:  

(16-08-2021, 12:37 AM)Sofia Bunny Wrote:  https://discord.gg/a6SrAubJCx

Greetings Sofia, that link isn't working for me. Would you mind posting an updated one? Thanks!

Try this.

https://discord.gg/a6SrAubJCx

it keeps saying: 'invitation is invalid or expired'

(04-01-2022, 07:32 PM)eve_phedrina Wrote:  

it keeps saying: 'invitation is invalid or expired'

I'm asking other mods about this... Ofc you could send me a friend request and I can then invite you directly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon