Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

HT's HRT

(07-06-2024, 02:19 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm heading out of town for the weekend. To a cottage middle of nowhere, I'm going to meet my fiance's sister for the first time so perfect excuse for makeup practice. My Ewa bra was delivered today and I will likely get it next week, fingers crossed for it to fit. Its too expensive to not fit.

[Image: 7-6-24-1.jpg][Image: 7-6-24-3.jpg]
Have a great time and you look so beautiful in that dress

Beautiful!!!!  Heart

Big day tomorrow, my third year and a day on HRT, today is day number 1095 and tomorrow begins my fourth year on HRT. Hug Celebrate

Its been intense and exhausting ride. Third year brought in lovely body changes, absolutely magical on pretty much everything. I reached many transition and breast development goals and surpassed a whole lot of it. I'm going from reaching goals into dreamy and euphoric territory very soon. My body has reacted so well, facial changes have picked up the pace and fat distribution is nothing short of miraculous. Lot of it thanks to weight gain hitting right spots.

My latest makeup practice from week ago, getting better each time. Its interesting to note how I didn't look even close like this just a year or two ago even with good makeup.

[Image: 13-6-24-10.jpg][Image: 13-6-24-8.jpg][Image: 13-6-24-9.jpg][Image: 13-6-24-4.jpg]

Hardest battles have been obviously mental health and lack of social life and this battle will go on for a long time. Transition is exhausting me and I'm at my wits end lacking energy to do much. But it seems that a lot of rest, highly prioritised activities and therapy are helping, as well as my adorable partners and friends. I'm certain about a lot of things, my path is very clear in front of me and its all about pushing through the grind, arranging things and just enduring the tears, waiting and pain of it all. Coming fourth year will be nothing short of amazing, it will bring a lot of completion and easier times with NBE and so on. Hopefully also a lot of time to deal with mental health. I'm planning on refining my NBE program, there's some interesting herbal stuff to try out. Nothing new, but maybe a new way to benefit from some well known ingredients.

I'm eagerly waiting for my September surgery date. I will email my surgeon about details and ask when he's going to open the bookings as I want to be first in line to pick the date. I'm planning for the last week of September, that would be right at the end of 39th month so it would fit perfectly with my timeline.

Speaking about timelines, I will update mine maybe tomorrow if I have the time, I need to take good "boring" boob pics for it. Now at the three year mark I want to go down the memorylane a bit.

So from day zero, to year one, year two and year three, following happened:
Bust: 121cm/48" --> 135cm/53" --> 139cm/54,5" --> 143cm/56,2"
Hips: 118cm/46" --> 130cm 51,2" --> 136cm/53,5" --> 140cm/55"
Thighs grew from month 17(first time measured) to this day from 72cm/28,3" to 84cm/33"

I have no idea about my waist right now as it'll change in September quite a lot and I've gained weight so its not as slim as I would wish for. But then again, extra fat right now is an asset in the coming surgery. Oh and speaking about assets, my butt, hips and thighs have absolutely ballooned in the last several months. Pioglitazone is magic! PPAR-y activation and using topicals on lower body 100% works! Since I started my current topical program, included Volufiline, Pioglitazone and absorbing agents, my hips and thighs have grown 4cm or 1,5". In THREE MONTHS!!!! Lower body change has surpassed breast growth.

[Image: 20-6-24-13.jpg]

Then bra update, my first Ewa Michlalak bra arrived and it fits close enough. As I suspected, I do have some space to grow in cup depth which is awesome! This means I'll wear this lovely titty holder for a long time to come. Its not like half a cup too big, but definitely enough for quite some time. Mostly its a bit empty at the top of the cups and there's also a fold forming at the bottm center part, I figured its all about missing a bit of projection. Wires are interestingly quite narrow for the size and they're sort of bent open U shape, so very fitting for wide breast root like mine. They absolutely flaunt and look amazing! Perhaps sewing some stiffer material inside the cups would make them fit nicer, but I'll make due, I'll grow into the depth anyway. Just look at this, so very pretty and also very supportive.

My bust to band difference is now 18,2". Size is weird one, 90KK, closest comparable UK sizes would be 38LL or 40L.

[Image: 20-6-24-2.jpg][Image: 20-6-24-3.jpg]
[Image: 20-6-24-4.jpg][Image: 20-6-24-6.jpg]

My breast development has been quite awesome lately. I see a slow slowdown in the pace, but its natural as I seem to be at the final stages of Tanner 4 development so I presume this is where it slows down anyway as T5 is getting closer. I'm yet to put the measurements into the graph I'm keeping for this so I'm not sure how it'll look like. Lately I've grown more projection and upper fullness. Former no doubt from glandulars and topical program, latter from Pio and local PPAR-y activation. I have done some tests, tried doubling Volufiline dose for a while. I bumped my BO dose up to 2300mg for two weeks, I have added in dermarolling for better absorbtion and mast cell granulation to boost HGF.  It seems to be adding up, Pio + Volu + topicals on lower body are already a done deal and it seems that enhanced absorbtion etc., on boobs works wonders. They also feel longer and heavier than before. Back pains have gone up a notch unless I keep bra on a lot. Thankfully my lovery new Ewa bra will take good care of my girls. Here's how they look like today.

[Image: 20-6-24-12.jpg][Image: 20-6-24-7.jpg]
[Image: 20-6-24-8.jpg][Image: 20-6-24-9.jpg]

I just updated my HRT and NBE program into my profile. I have temporarily dropped milk thistle and ginseng, but I might go back on them. I have some changes coming and I'm also thinking of simplifying my program after the surgery.

Its really mind blowing, exhausting and crazy ride to do this. All thanks to friends and loved ones who have enabled me, there's no way I could have done any of this without all the help I've got. On BN that help is obviously immense database of great information to dig into, special thanks to Lotus for her effort in putting all the science pieces together which is powering my body changes. There's no way I would be this far without this forum. And another special thanks to my angel of a girlfriend who has paid so much of my transition expenses. She's been amazing sister in pain and support pillar, along with my fiance who's just crazy going through everything with me. And then all friends who have helped me, some with information, others with arranging HRT and NBE. This list could just go on because I'm no way doing this all alone, its thanks to you amazing people out there enabling me to live my dreams. Hug Heart Celebrate 

Lets call this a day with one more picture. I never thought I would get stretch marks to underboob, but goddamn, there they are. Wink
[Image: 20-6-24-10.jpg]

Head on to fourth year! I'm one cupsize away from my goal size, I'm gonna breeze through it and beyond. Cool

what more can I say your are an absolutely gorgeous woman in every way beautiful face beautiful boobs beautiful everything Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Wow. Absolutely amazing progress and in only 4 years?! Just wow. Look what time, dedication and persistence can do. 

I hope I will have at least half the success you have had in my first years as you have had. Just amazing.

You are mastering art of makeup  Tongue

Hello, I was taking a look at my development dates and I have been growing for 7 years. I see you have been working on it for 4 years. We are different, I faced a problem because I was not healthy enough for HRT. That was a big reason for choosing NBE. Also, I want to get fat transfer from abdomen to boobs hips and butt. I feel you really had successful growth including all these methods. My surgery can be expensive in California too expensive. Since I visit Mexico frequently, I am going there for the procedures. My mind thought I could do this in Finland but that is just my mind. Congrats!

Thank yo Ninja. Blush 

Myboobs, it keeps getting better each time. I try to always do something new so it stays fresh and every time is a learning opportunity. But I'm already getting the idea on what works on me and keep repeating the same stuff. Right now I'm learning how to deal with magnetic lashes and eyeliner better.

CM, the changes might surprise you especially once you go on proper HRT and you know all the information on how to make it even better. ^_^ I didn't expect it to turn out so good, I must be at 99th percentile for rapid body changes as the pace and scale of it has been really mind blowing. Genetics and luck yes, but we do know the method to the madness so anyone can benefit from it.

Billie, fun fact is that seven years is still well within typical timeframe for breast development which is usually five to ten years. Yes, liposculpting + fat grafts are expensive. Mexico can be an ok place to get it when you pick a reputable place and avoid the shady ones. So I've heard, but be very careful, this is something you DO NOT want to get complications from! Tissue necrosis from lipo, due to dirty tools kills people, it can literally make your body rot away and going into sepsis and stroke/heart attack etc., its nightmare fuel so best to pay enough to know it will be done correctly. Otherwise its super neat with the waterjet device as its so gentle, makes recovery much easier and the results can be amazing!

I'm really lucky to have the chance to combine HRT, NBE and top it off with plastic surgery. Its amazing what modern medicine and some DIY hormone sorcery can accomplish. Cool

I'm already thinking what to order next time I need a new bra. The Ewa bra at 90KK is interesting, it has a bit of the same problem as what Bravissimo bras have, its tight on the sides and straps, but cups are a bit too deep.

Problem is my breast shape. To accomodate my super wide and tall breast root would require a wire maybe a size or two wider, cups maybe one quarter shallower and with three quarter coverage as I tend to have empty space at the top of the cups. All this could be done with a custom size, meaning that I pick the closest fitting cup size from their system, then ask for the changes I need. That would cost maybe 20€ extra and custom ones have no returns, but it would be well worth it.

Ewa Michalak sizing system is quite weird, but it has a neat logic in it. Their cup size difference is 2,5cm. EU sizing has difference of 2cm and US/UK system has one inch or 2,54cm, so Ewa bras are right in between. Then they have EU band numbers, but double lettering like UK system. And the most weird part is how upping band size by one, but keeping the cup letters, cupsize goes up by two sizes rather than one.

I'm quite sure I will need next bra after the surgery is done. Its not like i'm going to stop growing before or after and that fat transfer is likely to give me close to full cup size more anyway. I wonder if I start to get the size problem of augmented breasts at some point? Meaning that there's fullness which the tape doesn't measure. That can happen naturally, but its very common with augemented breasts, especially with implants.

EDIT:
Funny how even this grey top is starting to hang below boobs, its supposed to be form fitting but I guess this is where it doesn't quite work any more. Big Grin
[Image: 21-6-24-1.jpg]

(21-06-2024, 06:56 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm already thinking what to order next time I need a new bra. The Ewa bra at 90KK is interesting, it has a bit of the same problem as what Bravissimo bras have, its tight on the sides and straps, but cups are a bit too deep.

Problem is my breast shape. To accomodate my super wide and tall breast root would require a wire maybe a size or two wider, cups maybe one quarter shallower and with three quarter coverage as I tend to have empty space at the top of the cups. All this could be done with a custom size, meaning that I pick the closest fitting cup size from their system, then ask for the changes I need. That would cost maybe 20€ extra and custom ones have no returns, but it would be well worth it.

Ewa Michalak sizing system is quite weird, but it has a neat logic in it. Their cup size difference is 2,5cm. EU sizing has difference of 2cm and US/UK system has one inch or 2,54cm, so Ewa bras are right in between. Then they have EU band numbers, but double lettering like UK system. And the most weird part is how upping band size by one, but keeping the cup letters, cupsize goes up by two sizes rather than one.

I'm quite sure I will need next bra after the surgery is done. Its not like i'm going to stop growing before or after and that fat transfer is likely to give me close to full cup size more anyway. I wonder if I start to get the size problem of augmented breasts at some point? Meaning that there's fullness which the tape doesn't measure. That can happen naturally, but its very common with augemented breasts, especially with implants.

EDIT:
Funny how even this grey top is starting to hang below boobs, its supposed to be form fitting but I guess this is where it doesn't quite work any more. Big Grin
[Image: 21-6-24-1.jpg]

So glad everything is going well for you, not to long ago you were suffering depression about your looks and how you thought you were not beautiful. I knew that was not true --you have changed so much in 3 years truly a beautiful woman. Guess the only thing left is GRS --how is that going with the Finnish health care  system. Nordic princess so beautiful love all the pictures you have posted  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)