Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Nice looking hands great job on the nail polish like the color. Gotta ask now that you are producing so much milk what are you doing with it all. There are organizations that will take it for mothers  that can't produce enough of their own.  Smile

No, its impossibly difficult in Finland to donate it... The rules for it are absolutely insane, I have checked, they exclude almost everyone, all trans women, all cis women who lactate without having given birth and the list goes on. It can't be done. I'm not making enough yet to use for much more than with coffee. Big Grin But I'm not going to waste it, once I get it going better, I'm definitely going to use some for cooking and so on, maybe freeze some for later if I get to the point of making that much. For now its not enough for that... I'm really trying to push it, its taken a lot of work to get even this far.

Also I tried to fix the pieces that got busted from the cups, it didn't work out so I decided to try and see if I can use the cups from the cheap pump and it works, the tubing connects as its the same size, so for next few days I'm using the other cups untilI get the spare parts. I'm so glad I had these lying around or I would be without pumping for few days. That's the last thing I want right now as my supply is climbing and I need stimulation. There's no way I could be milking and massaging six hours a day.

Nail polish looks awesome.  Nice color.  Happy that you're getting long squirts from your milk supply.  Means that you're getting a good supply.  Hopefully your fix will work for you.

Tongue Nail polish looks great , I thought you was going to use alternate colours for alternative fingers !!

Time to grow longer nails  Tongue

I thought the green being so dark would look even darker when on black so I tested the red only. I'm going to redo it without the black soon to make the red stand out more... And I might alternate the colours too as I never seen that green on a nail before, its so pretty it can't go wrong. Wink

Re: I took some photos and want to share this. Bit of a pose showing off curves, I have become quite thick.

Those are definitely some feminine curves. You're looking good, Lara!

Day 835

I hit tewentyseven and half months today. It appears that the growth spurt I had (have?) going has slowed down somewhat. Measurements show 1-1,5cm increase on bust measurements, band has stayed the same. I think that I have grown lately, clothes fit a bit different and I think I look different in pictures? Especially clothed ones? Help me out because I'm so blind to myself. Sad 

I've been on slightly higher E dose lately which might be the reason why I have slowed down, I may try to go back to my usual tried and tested dose of 0,08ml/3,2mg twice a week along with the patch, but I have had obvious feeling of E being too low many times lately, likely due to higher prolactin. I reached a new record with lactation few days ago but somehow dried up once again since, I'm getting a bit impatient as its going back and forth despite my best efforts and its a lot... The only thing that has taken a hit is pumping, due to those connector pieces breaking I have been forced using the shitty cheap cups which are obviously not as good even with the good pump. I'm getting replacement parts today so getting right back at it very soon.

Interesting to note that regardless of currently being drier than a while back and measurements not showing major change, I've had a lot of days on which my bra has been feeling really tight, with centre gore floating an inch away from my chest. Clothes look different and I've had absolutely massive aches going on during last few days which feels like prolactin rising again? Perhaps soon I'll lactate more and break records once more. I'm definitely going to push the limits with pumping hours given the time for it.

I'm also trying out shuffling dosages with the herbs I'm on to see what happens. No one has told me or given any advice how much I'm supposed to take so its all trial and error now. I'm now at three capsules a day on goat's rue, shatavari and moringa, others unchanged.

So the course of action is to drop back to my normal estrogen dosage, it seems obvious that my golden middle is right where I've been most of the last two years and more isn't helping with body changes, only smoothes out my mood swings. I'm planning to pump as much as I have time for as it obviously works and more time put into it is giving better results. I will keep experimenting with the herbs for now, my plan is to keep at it for a month or two and then evaluate the whole thing, if it works, awesome, if it doesn't, I will consider trying domperidone.

Here's some pics I took. Oh and I got the red hair again. ^_^

EDIT:
I was digging into my diary trying to troubleshoot why my growth has slowed down during last few weeks. The most obvious answer is likely bit too high estrogen. I haven't stalled, but slowed compared to the growth spurt I had before. So I went digging and see what correlates with each time I've had a growth spurt happen and I found few things.

1. EV dose at 0,08ml/3,2mg biweekly.
2. 50 mcg EV patch biweekly changed between injection days.
3. Almost every time I go on highest GABA dose of 2250mg per day, growth spurt happens.
4. High prolactin makes me grow faster, when ever I lactate, especially when its starting.
5. When ever bovine ovary dosage goes near or exceeds 1000mg per day.
6. High dose of ginseng has direct correlation to growth. (With D3 it boosts aromatase, activates hormonal pathways.)
7. Estradiol on moderately high levels, around 300-350 pg/ml but not much higher.
8. DHEA + PG + E2 topicals highly beneficial.
9. 10000iu of vitamin A appears to correlate with the last two months development.

Obviously I can't say exactly which part of the program does how much, but the above list appears to have direct correlation with good growth each time I've done one or more of this. The last few +2 months have been the most amazing development I've ever had so far and I have a feeling that the whole thing is in the combination of things, especially bovine ovary and the topicals and elevated prolactin. Latter I think is likely a genetic trait that some of us have and others don't. I seem to always develop a lot of breast fat when ever my prolactin shoots high enough. Lately there's been a lot of fullness and maturity happening and that I think is work of the topical program. I've never had this kind of projection before which seems to keep on getting better and this I'm sure is what bovine ovary does the most. Interestingly, the slow phase during early spring came to an end along with boosting BO dosage and upping L-tyrosine to 1000mg which I'm still doing. I strongly advocate for what ever can boost HGH and IGF-1 as those things are so obviously beneficial, if I had energy to exercise more, I'm sure I could get even more benefit from growth hormone boost.

Some more pictures I took. ^_^ I redid my nails with the awesome red, two layers and clear gel and I got my hair done too.

Look great in the pictures.  I can even see your nipples poking out.

(03-10-2023, 11:00 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Some more pictures I took. ^_^ I redid my nails with the awesome red, two layers and clear gel and I got my hair done too.

Great pictures thanks for sharing them, your breasts are looking awesome  ---great curves girl Heart Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon