Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

I'm am impressed with your development.  My goal is to get my breasts wider and firmer.   Heart

Congratulations Lara. I know you have a lot of bureaucratic work ahead of you. And in this kind of situation, there is a saying in these areas of mine, sweet worries are coming Smile

I have been playing around with timelines. I have had it in mind for a long time to make ones with two and three month jumps, all the way from the beginning to show how its going in the long run. Its been eye opening with a whole lot, also visual cues for different HRT and NBE program changes come very obvious like that. 

And then I made a peculiar one, from 23 month mark to 25½ which was just days ago, on fifteen day intervals. My boobs have grown on such crazy unforseen pace I had to try this out. All I've done differently is adding bovine ovary dosage gradually from 750mg to 1000mg to 1500. Then started Blessed Thistle first at 1200mg and then doubled to 2400mg just recently. And then the topical program is the craziest piece of the puzzle. I also added a drop of estrogel to the mix as per Lotus adviced, I'm yet to see the results of that but the last several days have been extremely promising. (From 23½ month mark onward, I did estriol cream for a month and then replaced with DHEA + PG. This also had an impact on the results.)

I have had growth spurts before, I thought I have had rapid development before, but nothing like this. Nothing comes close. Each step of the way has a obvious visual difference to previous one, the pictures are scaled using the three small moles on my chest like usual, this isn't perfect but its the closest I can do without having a studio to take pictures. Look at this and be amazed, let this information sink in. High dose of BO, DHEA + Prog + estrogel, High dose Blessed Thistle and note that during last two and half months I have only pumped for 60 hours in total and now completely coming off of it. I have outgrown even the biggest domes to the point where they cause too much blisters and pain due to lacking space. I have substituted noogle with ton of massage instead. I guess this is my retirement from vacuum pumping. I'm over 2000 hours on it anyway.

My bra is getting tight.... Not far from switching to Bravissimo stuff. Wink

A few months ago I kind of figured that you'd eventually outgrow the biggest noogle cup that they offered. LoL Congrats!

I will say that your changes to your regimen has had great results.

(09-08-2023, 06:40 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  A few months ago I kind of figured that you'd eventually outgrow the biggest noogle cup that they offered. LoL Congrats!
Even Noogle XXXL wasn't enough, I ended up outgrowing the cheap Aliexpress knock off too which is wider and deeper. I ended up with the under/inner boob completely hugging the dome and it made quite nasty edge marks to upper middle part which is visible in some pictures.

I outgrew noogle contoured XL, XXL, XXXL and the 21cm wide cheap ones. Its all said and done for now with vacuum pumping. Big Grin I have planned out future, it will be ton of massage, better lactation pump, (gf ordered a hospital grade one for me, bless her.) and maybe I do more with supple nips too. I have a plan for further experiments on prolactin boosting herbs and next year once I'm far enough, I will do a full lactation if I can. Likely combine a herbal routine with some prolactin boosting medication which I haven't chosen yet. There is domperidone and paracetamol for that, latter was a weird find, but I noticed it when I was sick with flu that it works wonders on milk supply.. Anyway, I haven't decided on the details yet but this is coming down the line once I feel I'm far enough... Especially if I notice T4 starting to turn towards T5, maybe full lacatation is what I need for that to happen anyway.

I'm starting to fill my noogle XL's and will hopefully move up to larger domes.  I'm confident that you'll be able to achieve your goals.  You've made such great progress and will follow your regimen.

(09-08-2023, 07:01 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(09-08-2023, 06:40 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  A few months ago I kind of figured that you'd eventually outgrow the biggest noogle cup that they offered. LoL Congrats!
Even Noogle XXXL wasn't enough, I ended up outgrowing the cheap Aliexpress knock off too which is wider and deeper. I ended up with the under/inner boob completely hugging the dome and it made quite nasty edge marks to upper middle part which is visible in some pictures.

I outgrew noogle contoured XL, XXL, XXXL and the 21cm wide cheap ones. Its all said and done for now with vacuum pumping. Big Grin I have planned out future, it will be ton of massage, better lactation pump, (gf ordered a hospital grade one for me, bless her.) and maybe I do more with supple nips too. I have a plan for further experiments on prolactin boosting herbs and next year once I'm far enough, I will do a full lactation if I can. Likely combine a herbal routine with some prolactin boosting medication which I haven't chosen yet. There is domperidone and paracetamol for that, latter was a weird find, but I noticed it when I was sick with flu that it works wonders on milk supply.. Anyway, I haven't decided on the details yet but this is coming down the line once I feel I'm far enough... Especially if I notice T4 starting to turn towards T5, maybe full lacatation is what I need for that to happen anyway.
You will be milking like a cow Big Grin

Very likely because I lactate super easy and I have never tried a serious program meant for doing it fully... I can get droplets out any time I want and I'm on only 12,5mg cypro, 1500mg GABA and 2400mg Blessed Thistle and I eat oats daily, that is all there is to it and this feels like normal maintenance rather than a real program for it. I was surprised to find out that taking 2-6g of paracetamol shot my prolactin sky high and made me lactate long streams of milk very easy... I didn't know that medicine can do it, but discovered by accident. So since then I've been wondering if I could take that short term without any ill effects.

Or maybe take herbal routine on decent dosages and small dose of domperidone. That is almost guaranteed to work but I'm vary of domperidones possible side effects, mainly heart issues. But I likely only need small dose to push me over the edge into full capacity anyway so it might turn out being easier than it seems.

But I'm not in a rush, this is a plan for next year once I've grown enough with other means. Big Grin

(10-08-2023, 06:27 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Very likely because I lactate super easy and I have never tried a serious program meant for doing it fully... I can get droplets out any time I want and I'm on only 12,5mg cypro, 1500mg GABA and 2400mg Blessed Thistle and I eat oats daily, that is all there is to it and this feels like normal maintenance rather than a real program for it. I was surprised to find out that taking 2-6g of paracetamol shot my prolactin sky high and made me lactate long streams of milk very easy... I didn't know that medicine can do it, but discovered by accident. So since then I've been wondering if I could take that short term without any ill effects.

Or maybe take herbal routine on decent dosages and small dose of domperidone. That is almost guaranteed to work but I'm vary of domperidones possible side effects, mainly heart issues. But I likely only need small dose to push me over the edge into full capacity anyway so it might turn out being easier than it seems.

But I'm not in a rush, this is a plan for next year once I've grown enough with other means. Big Grin
I think herbal is better than pharma especially paracetamol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon