Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Day 410

Thirteen and half months today. I'm very happy about the changes, I'm now full time wearing 38I/G 85J cup. I just measured, band and waist no change, tiny bit more on bust and hips and breast volume sits comfortably in 1850cc's which makes it 38 G. I've really taken a liking to the UK sizing system for some reason. Perhaps because several friends use and understand it the best. I just ditched the padding as it seems I'm growing into the depth of the cups really quickly which is lovely. 38FF has become super flaunting but also uncomfortable. Wires digging in and everything feeling a tad bit too tight.

I'm at the family summerhouse, so no pumping for few days, I was surprised again to see that along with swelling, not much volume disappeared if any. I have done whopping fifty hours in within last fifteen days. So the next half of the month will be quite easy unless I want to push for new noogling records. I'm aiming for seventy hours but I might go over that. I jut got my sick leave expanded by three months more so I know I'll have plenty of time for anything, including titty pumping. I'm quite convinced now that putting in extensive hours is the key to success with Noogle, its like grinding something in an RPG. Big Grin

No changes on my HRT or NBE program right now. I'm dropping on 12.5mg or cypro in a week, 400mg PG will keep on going for about twenty days until I run out of extra. So far nothing else has changed and I'm doing so well I don't need to. The only thing being stocking up on Pituitary and the extracts for the tincture at some point.

It appears I might reach my second year goals sooner than expected. I'm carefully optimistic as everything seems to be going really well. I'll take new pictures when I get the change,  I don't have much privacy here right now. I'm really liking how my breasts are starting to come in proportion with my body, I'm breaking into the busty girl look for real and its lovely. I'm not far from being satisfied, reaching aesthetic goals and everything on top of that is just icing on the cake. But believe me that I'm nowhere near done yet. Wink

very nice growth over the year.  Are you still taking estrogen?

(07-08-2022, 01:13 AM)taxer Wrote:  very nice growth over the year.  Are you still taking estrogen?
Thanks. Yes of course, I'm going to be running on E for the rest of my life. Smile

Day 412

Nothing special today, except that I just took some after noogling pictures and thought to post a few as its been long time since I posted any. Nor took any for that matter and holy cow, what a surprise! They sure get really big with swelling now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Day 413

Does anybody know a good inexpensive source to get a decent gaff from? I'm trying to look but all I'm finding is very expensive ones so far. If anyone has any advice, please do tell.

Ok, HRT & NBE and boobs! As the pics from yesterday show, I'm growing fast. Its crazy, four month long continuous growth which seems to be speeding up rather than dying down. I can now wear my 38I/G bra without padding and its like 99% full. Not long until its perfect. I'm back on my pumping routine, pushing towards sixty hours in month 14, my goal is to again go over seventy or even further if I have the time and my titties can take it. This rigorous pumping is obviously working wonders on me and I will keep it going. I might have to plan out breaks bit better as recovery time is important too and a while back I got some nasty skin irritation below my titties which was very painful for few days. Its healed and better now, but I need to be careful as my skin is very delicate.

I pulled the trigger on Swanson bovine ovary finally. The expensive ones which I absolutely hate to do but all cheap sources have been out of stock for over half a year if not longer. So I ordered two bottles from the US on a total price of 62€ which is absolutely insane for 120 capsules! I don't think I'll be paying such premium again unless this makes me grow jumbo jugs overnight. My plan is is to add one pure BO capsule per day and keep it going for four months. This way I can get a bit higher dose of BO without overdosing on the other stuffs like vitamins A and E and zinc that come with the Natural Sources BO.

I'm at 131 days in with glandular therapy, it has been mind blowing change in this short time! I'm convinced that BO + Pituitary + kelp are doing absolute wonders on me. I still say to take this approach with caution and not overdo anything if you decide to try! This is still kinda obscure grey area in the way that it works fantastically to some, others get nothing from it and it can be dangerous if overdone. But for me, this one has been a game changer and I want to keep this experiment going for few more months. I'm planning to take a month or two break at some point, latest at being one year in. I have to get my body some rest too, I'm thinking of perhaps taking time off of nearly all supplements aside from the essentials once I'm maybe two years in? Anyway, that's what I've been thinking of, it can't hurt. Or that I keep on going until things slow down? Future will tell.

I will start testing higher bovine ovary dose at the start of month fifteen or when ever I receive them. Shipping from the US so it might take a while. Soon I'll be starting a second run on royal jelly too, I want something conclusive, last time there were so many changes done around the same time that its really hard to tell how much it helped or if it actually did. It seemed to, but I want to certain. Soonish I'll be done with testing 400mg PG as my extra stash will run out in less than a month. I will half cypro dose down to 12.5mg in five days. I'm definitely good with T suppression now, the time on higher dose was a right move I think. Going lower will give my liver some rest and drop prolactin levels somewhat. Then in late september I will book labs as my doctor requested me to.

That's about all plans I have for now, of course I'll keep being active hiking and hopefully slimming down my waist a bit more. And trying to stay positive about life and keep on the happy side of things. For now its all good as my sick leave got renewed to last three more months which was really called for. I've been slowly feeling better about things and feeling more energetic, I hope this development will last. Oh btw, I've been twenty five days without smoking today, not a single puff and I think I'm starting to be clean as its not difficult any more.

Hi DiDi,

Thank you for all your updates! You inspire so many of us. And you are a very attractive woman!

Day 426

I just hit fourteen months on HRT, so a quick update. I'm in a biggest, fastest growth spurt since starting HRT. Last two months have been off the charts crazy and its still going on. My breast have grown enough to wear 38I/G 85J cup bra without padding to straighten the cups, can't make a decent cleavage with this bra just yet, but I'm gonna get there soon. My slimming cycle is working out, unfortunately I've lost a bit of hips too, but most is leaving from around my waist and band. I'm quite well now in 38 band range again. At the same time my boobs have grown a lot so this is going very nicely towards the right direction. What does it is the tincture, having frequent long walks and just not overeating.

Some changes to my program are coming soon. I'm dropping back down on 200mg of PG daily as my extra stash is running out. Cypro lessened to 12.5mg per day. I will reintroduce Royal Jelly soon, unfortunately its not the pure one as that is just way too expensive for me. I will add in Swanson's BO to get on a slightly higher dose of that, I will keep the Raw Female and Pituitary supplements as they are. 

Some conclusions lately, I'm convinced that more busy pumping schedule is having a major effect. During 14th month I pumped whopping 101 hours, beating my goal by 31. Pumping totally works! Raking in the hours is the key to success with it and not overdoing the pressure, but I've been seriously at my limits on the hours. I don't think I want to go over seventy as my skin is very delicate and gets easily irritated or damaged. Total T suppression is key, nothing works without it, being on higher cypro and keeping at it has been a life saver. I hate to take synthetic drugs but cypro is really good at doing its job. Testing glandular therapy has been a success and keeps on making miracles, BO + kelp + Pituitary is totally awesome combination! The only problem with is is very easy time gaining weight which can go out of hand if not kept in check. But not overeating, eating healthy and adding exercise will offset the weight gain. This is good to know when I go on gaining cycle again. Weight cycling is useful, it is obviously making fat distribution chance faster, I have no doubt about this what so ever.

Here's a picture, its not that far that I may need to upsize again if thi current pace keeps on going. This bra and the H/FF are the only ones that fit and the latter has become somewhat uncomfortable.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Loving this, always inspiring Lara, I agree with a more aggressive pumping routine as long as the skin is fine it definitely feeds results with cell excitement just be safe keep the area clean but gosh is it relaxing Big Grin

(22-08-2022, 11:44 AM)Mel87 Wrote:  Loving this, always inspiring Lara, I agree with a more aggressive pumping routine as long as the skin is fine it definitely feeds results with cell excitement just be safe keep the area clean but gosh is it relaxing Big Grin

Thank you sweetie, guess who's inspiring who? Wink <3 <3

Day 433

Before I update on my breast growth and stuff, I'd want to address something Lotus noted about Bovine Ovary, her advice is sound, BO is a grey area and very random with what it does and to whom it works. I'm not advocating its use along HRT, I'm doing it myself as an experiment which now almost five months in is successful. My previous bloods also came out ok and next will be booked in September if I can afford it. I'm hoping to be able to get E, T, PG, DHT and prolactin all tested as I want to know exactly what glandular therapy is doing aside from obvious change of measurements and what listening to my body tells.

So to anyone who is curious about glandular therapy, its highly experimental grey area, proceed with caution! I'm crazy scientist using my own body as a test lab, it is not the smartest thing to do, but I'm at this on my own risk. Consider before trying this stuff out! Everything else about my program has more reliable science behind it so those can be quite safely added to HRT or NBE program.

I hopped on a scale today and my weight has dropped from 117kg/257lbs to 114kg/251lbs during last three months, slow and steady. I'm planning to slim down some more, keeping this same slow steady pace and then gain some back during winter. How much and how soon, I don't know yet but I'm trying to not have it too dramatic like it happened last year. My areolas and nipples have grown lately, two days back I measured in the evening, that was several hours after pumping, but they have never measured this big before. Right 9cm / 3,5" left 8cm / 3,1". The second mound now projects about an inch from the rest.

BO has been a curiosity of mine since I first read of it in the past, It is definitely a grey area item that may or may not even work at all depending on the person, But I'm willing to give it a go. I can approach myself to getting enough blood tests to see where I am and make choices depending on that. I am willing to give it a go and with basically informed consent testing too. I think those bloods are especially a good idea to test, I'm hoping that I do get another new round soon so we will see as I also want to see what this is doing  Blush

So yeah I should perhaps do a disclaimer on my own, take BO at your own risk  Big Grin

Also amazing progress on the weight loss slow and steady is best and I'm doing similar weight loss at 1lb a week I did a cycle like this once but got stuck coming down lol Also growing areolas that big omg girl your upcoming update is going to be massive  Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon