Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

What a beautiful figure you have.
Thats a great picture, no matter what you think.
Bobbi

(29-06-2021, 12:01 PM)Happyme Wrote:  What a beautiful figure you have.
Thats a great picture, no matter what you think.
Bobbi

I got to admit I'm starting to feel quite comfortable about where things are going. And filling up the bra I'm wearing in the picture without extra padding is very validating. Love it. <3

Re: The E "high" is definitely somehow more clean and the clarity of mind is on another level. 

It certainly is .... and your latest photo is just lovely. Absolutely lovely! 

(23-06-2021, 05:19 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  Is is safe to apply estrogen cream on the nipples ? I heard it creates issues.
When I was using estrogen cream, the directions said use on upper arm or leg.  I think there was a third recommended site, can't remember where it was.

(30-06-2021, 08:16 PM)taxer Wrote:  
(23-06-2021, 05:19 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  Is is safe to apply estrogen cream on the nipples ? I heard it creates issues.
When I was using estrogen cream, the directions said use on upper arm or leg.  I think there was a third recommended site, can't remember where it was.

I applied on nipples as Lotus advised and the only issue I got was way bigger nipples than before. Although I didn't use it for extended period of time and took breaks and so on. Right now I'm out of E cream and out of money so not getting more for a while. I will though once I can afford it. (Moving to a new house drained my money quite effectively. Thankfully its done now mostly.)

With E cream, its smart to rotate. I've done breasts, wrists and inner thigh.

Congrats on the move. But a new residence comes with all sorts of extra costs up front. I hope you’re able to change things up in your program to continue your progress.

(01-07-2021, 12:10 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Congrats on the move. But a new residence comes with all sorts of extra costs up front. I hope you’re able to change things up in your program to continue your progress.

Yep, its always a mess for the first month or two. Luckily I'm not set for quite a while with my meds so at least there's one less thing to worry about. Speaking of meds, I just picked two bottles of Biovea PG cream and Progynova 2mg pills... I did some math, on 3mg/day those will last for over two months unless I go on a higher dose.

I'm playing time here, trying to make sure to have enough medication until I get the prescription for it. Still no contact from the clinic, not telling how long it takes. Likely late summer I need to stock up some more again.

Day 10

Still feeling awesome, E is awesome, it makes me feel so good... My mental state has drastically improved, specially now that the most hurry with moving is gone. I think I passed fairly well today, saw another colleague from work go just next to me and he didn't recognize me. Also not obviously clocked even once. Its such a different feeling to go out being actually happy somehow.

My boobs are quite sore and obviously starting E is also starting a growth spurt. I may start taking PG cream every other day, I've been on it once every three days but I keep forgetting it. Need more consistency. And I need to find where my D vitamin is.. There's bunch of my stuff that I have zero idea about, the house is still one big mess.

Day 12

Not much to report, except that E is still improving my overall mood and there seems to be a new trend showing up, I'm again losing band length. Also a big downward fluctuation on bust measurement which makes sense, I noogled two days ago and applied PG. Both of these seem to cause a downward fluctuation for the next day or two almost without fail. It last a day or two and then things are back to normal again... Its just odd. Another interesting little observation is that evening measurements are always larger. Could the reason be hydration? I drink quite a lot of water, specially now that we have such wonderful warm summer for once... Evenings always give bigger numbers overall.

I got lucky in the morning, the lighting was just right so I snapped some artistic pictures. Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Day 14.

Ok, the E is starting to kick in for real. Seems like my boobs reacted after few days, went big and swollen and back down again. Likely some of it was caused by pumping too as I restarted it.... Now taking few days off of it.

What is very interesting is that I'm losing band length quickly, both tight and snug measurement are getting smaller while bust stays around the same. Last time I saw development like this was when I started the "Lotus program". Its crazy that in four months, I have lost nearly five inches of band length. I was steadily measuring close to 40" and now the tight measurement is closer to 35" than 36". This is very very pleasant development because it means both bigger looking breasts and slimmer midsection. Even if my boobs wouldn't get any bigger, any loss of band length is awesome! I'm trying not to have my hopes too high, but if pharma E makes the same difference that the 'full' herbal program did, I may end up with way more than I ever dreamed about.

Another change is that my skin is starting to feel smoother than before. Specially apparent on any spot with thin skin, inner thighs and armpits and so on. This is absolutely lovely. So far it seems that HRT does exactly what herbs did but the pace is way faster, I didn't expect changes this quickly. Likely it has not even kicked in fully yet as hormone changes take a while to start manifesting... Anyway, the spreadsheet looks very interesting... The highlighted bar where the mouse cursor is, is the day I started E. The rightmost bar is today's numbers.

There's something new here, above the "zero" line, on purple is bust measurement, on orange that's volume of individual breasts (left one is slightly bigger.) above that on yellow is cup size, on light purple volume as in both added together, on green bust minus band, on cyan bust - band rolling weekly average(which is in steep rise!) below the line on pink is tight band length, on dark red snug band length. I'm planning to make this better, have bust/band and volume in separate graphs or tweak the colors to make it easier to read.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Dammit!

As I expected due to the delay... Customs seized the patches. Dammit. They sent me a letter requesting documentation which I ofc don't have. Unless I would be crazy enough to force a prescription, I don't dare to do that ofc. Well. Good bye patches. I wonder if they'll start checking my stuff from now on. + 2 months meds left until I need to get more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon