Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

(24-01-2022, 02:37 PM)bash42 Wrote:  After reading this I  felt the need to post something disparaging of the unconscionable conduct of a certain user. But instead of adding to the negativity, I'll just say You look beautiful DiDi. I always look forward to your updates and wish you all the best.

<3 <3 <3

Thanks sweetie. Blush

I could actually post a picture from a little while ago. I found just perfect combination of clothes, black skirt and shirt that leaves shoulders visible, the push up bra without straps is spot on with it. Oh yea and I've gained weight in the last months, this kinda flaunts everything, including tummy rolls and I'm not even ashamed, I love it. Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-01-2022, 02:30 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Envy is a very ugly trait, specially when its allowed to take full reign. Projecting ones own insecurities on others is also an ugly trait. I'm some times guilty of these too, but I try to find some kind of good way to vent it and talk and get support, not to kick others down. Its not my fault some have things better than me, nor its my fault I have things better than some. It would be more constructive to aim to win ourselves and become better people rather than comparing and kicking others down. That is immature and hurtful. And by the way, hurting a trans woman by misgendering her and insulting her for physical traits is very very LOW. And those things said being blatant lies too? How pathetic is that huh? That's something an insecure kid would do.

I thought I would post something nice today, talk about about HRT and what not, but I'm not on the mood any more. I don't come to this forum to get misgendered and continuously insulted, specially when I tried to be nice and helpful. I'm not gonna take that kindly. I can leave too, if I'm not treated well, I can stop wasting my time and coming here to update my thread...

I have never done NBE and later HRT to make anybody envious and hateful. I'm doing it for myself, and to help others who are on the same path. This is the first time I get mistreated like this in here and yea, mission accomplished, it hurts. Thanks for ruining my mood and thanks for making me question whether or not I should even continue posting here. I can go elsewhere, but I think there's many people reading who actually like to read my posts and maybe find something worth reading? Just recently a trans woman approached me on private message and talked a bit about herself and told me she has followed me here for years and that I'm an inspiration and a role model to her. I couldn't believe what I was reading, is that really so? How many here are lurking and following me and looking up to be as an inspiration? Those +33k reads aren't for nothing I guess. <3

I would like to encourage all the lurkers come forth and talk, that lady who pm'd me can't be the only one. ^_^ Come on out and have a chat some time? <3

So yea, this kinda "ugly fat man" I am... Btw, I have zero idea who the hell sees me as a guy at this stage, I know full well how my body is like, I didn't choose to be born with a serious birth defect which makes transition a must, but I think I'm doing ok? Btw, I haven't ever seen a man in my life with similar body proportions that I have now, not once. I'm a total failure as a dude, my body obviously wants to be quite feminine. I'm sorry for being such a loser. Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink"> 

By the way, every insult, misgendering, transphobia, all of this shit, I will report to the admin if it continues!!! Cool" alt="Cool" title="Cool"> Have a nice day. <3

You sure help others, by telling them it's just genetics.

(24-01-2022, 02:51 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  You sure help others, by telling them it's just genetics.

Don't put words in my mouth, I never said that and you know it.  Rolleyes   Btw, you better behave yourself and apologize me.

(23-01-2022, 09:33 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(23-01-2022, 06:30 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  Progesterone is doing nothing for me, how many years is it supposed to take?

Progesterone appears to be one of the biggest grey areas about HRT... From what I've read and seen which is purely anecdotal evidence as there is no good science done on this, some can benefit a lot while others get very little or nothing. Some have got only mental benefits but seemingly no physical changes, others get big changes. Its the same lottery as what HRT is in general and then some more.

I wish I had some answers to give and some advice, all I can really do is share my experience and tell what has worked on me... Its not the same for everyone obviously as there's a huge YMMV situation with genetics and so on. Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

there's a huge YMMV situation with genetics and so on? I thought you said not to put words in your mouth. You said it first pal.

Quote:HandofFate

there's a huge YMMV situation with genetics and so on? I thought you said not to put words in your mouth. You said it first pal.

STOP MISGENDERING ME! NOW! Dodgy

You are digging your own grave, stop it or face the consequences. You wont have a single friend here by this pace or you will get banned. Is that what you want?

You want some advice? I'll give you advice. You need to address your own insecurities in a better manner before you come here to bash others, continuously misgendering a transgender woman is very rude and hurtful. Its not helping you to be an asshole. You have to find a peace of mind and a constructive way to vent your frustrations, rather than insulting and trolling others. If you can't, well, that will only get you banned and then who would you ask for advice? Not us here, that's damn sure.

(24-01-2022, 03:08 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
Quote:HandofFate

STOP MISGENDERING ME! NOW! Dodgy" alt="Dodgy" title="Dodgy">

You are digging your own grave, stop it or face the consequences. You wont have a single friend here by this pace or you will get banned. Is that what you want?

You want some advice? I'll give you advice. You need to address your own insecurities in a better manner before you come here to bash others, continuously misgendering a transgender woman is very rude and hurtful. Its not helping you to be an asshole. You have to find a peace of mind and a constructive way to vent your frustrations, rather than insulting and trolling others. If you can't, well, that will only get you banned and then who would you ask for advice? Not us here, that's damn sure.

I didn't know pal was a gendered word. Thanks for being so helpful in your posts Miss genetics.

Day 217

To heck with the mood, I wanted to update on things so here it goes... It seems that addition of pituitary supplement and progesterone are really doing their thing. The former I don't know much about yet, I went into experimenting with it blind folded, I'm thinking about asking Lotus about more details on this and going some digging online.

Progesterone works fantastically, my breasts feel heavier and fuller and there's obviously more jiggle than before. Soreness is mostly gone now, but everything's far more sensitive than usual so stuff is happening. I have been taking weekly measurements, did it today one day late actually and I got bigger breast volume than last week, this has been a trend for three weeks now, slight upward difference each time. Which is exactly what I wish to see happening. I have done also one hour of daily pumping, inconsistent though as I've had few 3-5 day breaks just because of laziness.

No pics this time as it would be just more of the same. Maybe in few weeks there's already some difference. Fingers crossed. Tongue I want to outgrow my old goal bra by the summer, so I hope its an upward curve in coming months. Big Grin

Oh yea, by the way, I'm hitting several one year marks in quite short succession. Right now its one year since I started to expand my herbal program. On March 6th, It will be one year since I started "Lotus program" not missing anything, on June 19th I will have my first HRT anniversary. Interesting times ahead. I'm still debating myself where to count the breast development time because its kinda difficult to decide, from about when I budded? Or when things started to change faster when I went on "full" program?

(24-01-2022, 03:14 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  I didn't know pal was a gendered word. Thanks for being so helpful in your posts Miss genetics.

Kindly fuck off, asshole.

Being mean to other people isn't going to help your situation; it just hurts others.

I forgot to mention earlier, its the second anniversary of me and gf being together.  Blush And I'm yet to get bored with her as she's awesome. Our relationship has taken such beatings which many wouldn't have survived. Going from mono thinking to open about poly, my transition, her dealing with her/their own dysphoria on the side, issues with money and what not... And mental issues as neither of us are free of internal demons.

I'm planning to marry her when my transition goes further along the road, namely all the legal stuff with names and gendermarker and so on. So yea, not a rushed plan, there's still likely +2 years until I get everything dealt with and that time will be a tough road to walk and a perfect way to find out if our relationship is meant to last. Anyone who can deal with such life situation and come out of it still not leaving is 100% worth be kept around.

I have never been hated by another trans woman before.  Sad 

I'm not used to this... Its confusing. Projecting ones own bitterness and dysphoria in a way of bashing others is so wrong on so many levels. Specially when it comes from someone my elder who's been transitioning for a longer time, someone who should know better? There are not two transitions which are alike as there's no two trans people who are alike. Some are lucky, others aren't so. But why the projection, why misgendering? Punching where it certainly hurts? 
Dodgy

Yes I was fucking badly hurt today, blatant lies. I know because my experience tells me so. But this kinda stuff always stays lingering around, it plants doubts and fear, what if that person was right? What if I am an ugly masculine fat dude who will never even remotely look like a lady? There's a reason why most of us try to be supportive of each other and play nice. Hugboxing isn't good, but being a total cunt is uncalled for! I wanted to help, comfort and give some ideas, and then as a thanks I get misgendered and treated like shit. By another trans woman of all people! Our of extreme jealousy, which is obviously dysphoria driven?! WTH? I 100% completely understand how that works, hell I know how extreme dysphoria is like, but I ain't running around spitting venom on others because of it. I envy, I get angry, I get depressed and sad and cry because my body isn't quite what I wish if would be, but damn I do everything I can to not hurt anyone else because of my own body being T ravaged bulky masculine ugly mess to what I'm trying to do possibly too late damage control! 
Angry

GODDAMMIT I know how its like to be absorbed into pitch black raging self hatred! I lived that life for fucking thirty five years until I dared to do something about it! And I'm DAMN PROUD I did! But at very least, I am not shitting on my sisters for being less in luck than a lot of them are, specially younger girls who got to start much earlier than me. I could hate them with burning passion if I allowed myself to, but I'm not. Its not worth it. Its a complete waste of time to let self hatred and envy to rot our hearts. Writing about it feels also like a waste of time but I want to get this off my chest right now.

I was hurt, I'm still hurting. Its going to take time to work around this new layer of doubt that has been planted in my mind. But no worries, I'll get it sorted soon.

And this poor girl, HandofFate, who's so full of self hatred, I feel sorry for you. I wanted to help. At least comfort you. I wish you'll feel better soon and your body becomes your image, you deserve it. <3 <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon