Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

(24-01-2022, 09:41 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(24-01-2022, 07:25 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  why does it matter what you take if you will grow no matter what because of your genetics?

First of all, not just anything makes boobs grow. There are a lot herbal concoctions that promise a lot but do nothing. I use the stuff that has worked the best on other people, specially those who know to tell the science behind it too as I want to understand the process. (A lot of which I still have no idea about.)

And what comes to genetics, what can I say, its purely the luck of the draw... I've been desperate and cynical far too many times too. I understand your frustration. I have that too, but its not that much about boobs any more, but other things that no HRT or genetic roll of dice can fix...

Well I've spent over a thousand dollars on supplements, and HRT.

And thousands of dollars on food trying to gain weight.

So please tell me the secrets, I'm waiting.

At least you look like a man with boobs, I'm just a man with nothing feminine.

(24-01-2022, 12:35 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  Well I've spent over a thousand dollars on supplements, and HRT.

And thousands of dollars on food trying to gain weight. So please tell me the secrets, I'm waiting.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!

I am not a man with boobs, nor do I look like one! Get the hell out of my thread with your shitty ass super negative attitude! You're way too negative, cynical and apparently totally ok with being also insulting. I don't look like man with boobs, at all! Fucking hell I'm a trans woman and look nothing like a man with boobs at this stage! And I'm terribly sorry for being born like this, I didn't choose it. But at least I'm not being a hateful cynical bitch on other people's threads here. I too know what boob envy is but yours is just disgusting.

I will not reply to your messages again, in fact, I might actually just block you as I wont tolerate bullshit insults like that here. We're supposed to support each other rather than kick each other down like you just did. I was nice to you, I was trying to be helpful and you call me man with boobs!

Thanks for misgendering and insulting me. I wont feed pearls to the swine, go spew your transphobic shit elsewhere. Good day.

(24-01-2022, 01:05 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(24-01-2022, 12:35 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  Well I've spent over a thousand dollars on supplements, and HRT.

And thousands of dollars on food trying to gain weight. So please tell me the secrets, I'm waiting.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!

I am not a man with boobs, nor do I look like one! Get the hell out of my thread with your shitty ass super negative attitude! You're way too negative, cynical and apparently totally ok with being also insulting. I don't look like man with boobs, at all! Fucking hell I'm a trans woman and look nothing like a man with boobs at this stage! And I'm terribly sorry for being born like this, I didn't choose it. But at least I'm not being a hateful cynical bitch on other people's threads here. I too know what boob envy is but yours is just disgusting.

I will not reply to your messages again, in fact, I might actually just block you as I wont tolerate bullshit insults like that here. We're supposed to support each other rather than kick each other down like you just did. I was nice to you, I was trying to be helpful and you call me man with boobs!

Thanks for misgendering and insulting me. I wont feed pearls to the swine, go spew your transphobic shit elsewhere. Good day.

Seems like you are kicking me down, telling me it's all about genetics on a website about growing boobs without having breast growing genetics.

(24-01-2022, 01:08 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  Seems like you are kicking me down, telling me it's all about genetics on a website about growing boobs without having breast growing genetics.

Too bad you lost on the gene lottery. Suck it up buttercup. Dodgy

I'm done talking with you.

(24-01-2022, 01:11 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(24-01-2022, 01:08 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  Seems like you are kicking me down, telling me it's all about genetics on a website about growing boobs without having breast growing genetics.

Too bad you lost on the gene lottery. Suck it up buttercup. Dodgy" alt="Dodgy" title="Dodgy">

I'm done talking with you.

but if you don't want to look like a man you also lost the gene lottery because everyone I showed your face too thought you were a man.

(24-01-2022, 01:13 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  but if you don't want to look like a man you also lost the gene lottery because everyone I showed your face too thought you were a man.

Please leave me alone... You're only digging your own grave.

EDIT:
Oh yea, I got to add something... I don't know who you're showing my pictures to, but I also don't give a flying fuck about it. Guess what asshole, I cis pass most of the time in real life, I cis pass all the time online on a certain nude picture gallery site, I have my face there, no makeup 99% of the time, and yet I cis pass all the frigging time there. So don't lie to me, I don't give a shit about what you're claiming. I don't look like a man, my real life experience tells me so. All you're doing is being a transphobic asshole just to insult me because you're envious! Your insecurity is so thick it could be cut with a knife.

I suggest you start to look into ways of fixing your mental state and insecurity first rather than trying to grow boobs, your problems are not on your chest but between your ears. Cynicism and transphobia make you ugly.

Grow up.

(24-01-2022, 01:17 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(24-01-2022, 01:13 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  but if you don't want to look like a man you also lost the gene lottery because everyone I showed your face too thought you were a man.

Please leave me alone... You're only digging your own grave.

EDIT:
Oh yea, I got to add something... I don't know who you're showing my pictures to, but I also don't give a flying fuck about it. Guess what asshole, I cis pass most of the time in real life, I cis pass all the time online on a certain nude picture gallery site, I have my face there, no makeup 99% of the time, and yet I cis pass all the frigging time there. So don't lie to me, I don't give a fucking shit about what the hell you're claiming. I don't look like a man, my real life experience tells me so. All you're doing is being a trans phobic asshole just to insult me because you're envious as fuck! Your insecurity is so thick it could be cut with a knife.

I suggest you start to look into ways of fixing your mental state and insecurity first rather than trying to grow boobs, your problems are not on your chest but between your ears. Cynicism and trans phobia make you ugly.

Grow up.

You look like a fat man with big arms a manly skull.

You would need lots of surgery and weight loss to "cis pass" lmao.

Leave me alone.  Dodgy

Envy is a very ugly trait, specially when its allowed to take full reign. Projecting ones own insecurities on others is also an ugly trait. I'm some times guilty of these too, but I try to find some kind of good way to vent it and talk and get support, not to kick others down. Its not my fault some have things better than me, nor its my fault I have things better than some. It would be more constructive to aim to win ourselves and become better people rather than comparing and kicking others down. That is immature and hurtful. And by the way, hurting a trans woman by misgendering her and insulting her for physical traits is very very LOW. And those things said being blatant lies too? How pathetic is that huh? That's something an insecure kid would do.

I thought I would post something nice today, talk about about HRT and what not, but I'm not on the mood any more. I don't come to this forum to get misgendered and continuously insulted, specially when I tried to be nice and helpful. I'm not gonna take that kindly. I can leave too, if I'm not treated well, I can stop wasting my time and coming here to update my thread...

I have never done NBE and later HRT to make anybody envious and hateful. I'm doing it for myself, and to help others who are on the same path. This is the first time I get mistreated like this in here and yea, mission accomplished, it hurts. Thanks for ruining my mood and thanks for making me question whether or not I should even continue posting here. I can go elsewhere, but I think there's many people reading who actually like to read my posts and maybe find something worth reading? Just recently a trans woman approached me on private message and talked a bit about herself and told me she has followed me here for years and that I'm an inspiration and a role model to her. I couldn't believe what I was reading, is that really so? How many here are lurking and following me and looking up to be as an inspiration? Those +33k reads aren't for nothing I guess. <3

I would like to encourage all the lurkers come forth and talk, that lady who pm'd me can't be the only one. ^_^ Come on out and have a chat some time? <3

So yea, this kinda "ugly fat man" I am... Btw, I have zero idea who the hell sees me as a guy at this stage, I know full well how my body is like, I didn't choose to be born with a serious birth defect which makes transition a must, but I think I'm doing ok? Btw, I haven't ever seen a man in my life with similar body proportions that I have now, not once. I'm a total failure as a dude, my body obviously wants to be quite feminine. I'm sorry for being such a loser. Wink 

By the way, every insult, misgendering, transphobia, all of this shit, I will report to the admin if it continues!!! Cool Have a nice day. <3

After reading this I felt the need to post something disparaging of the unconscionable conduct of a certain user.

But instead of adding to the negativity, I'll just say You look beautiful DiDi. I always look forward to your updates and wish you all the best.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon