Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

(23-06-2021, 05:19 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  Is is safe to apply estrogen cream on the nipples ? I heard it creates issues.

I did it for months and the only issue I got is bigger pointier nipples which are very sensitive and lovely. Big Grin So no problems here...

Hi DiDi,

You finally choose the blue pill. I like it.
I just wanted to wish you all the best and give you some insight. Those withdrawal feelings are normal. I got them too even on 6mg sublingual estrofem. It took about a month until those feelings went away. I think the cause of these withdrawal feelings are unstable estradiol levels but idk for sure.

The euphoria from E is quite nice isn't it? I felt the same about pharma E being more "clean". Soon you will feel female. But don't worry if your feelings get drawn in by a rollercoaster at one point. Maybe you won't experience that because you are taking it slow. But if you do just let it pass.

Anyways I am looking forward to your next pictures <3 ~ Maze

(24-06-2021, 11:16 AM)Maze Wrote:  Hi DiDi,

You finally choose the blue pill. I like it.
I just wanted to wish you all the best and give you some insight. Those withdrawal feelings are normal. I got them too even on 6mg sublingual estrofem. It took about a month until those feelings went away. I think the cause of these withdrawal feelings are unstable estradiol levels but idk for sure.

The euphoria from E is quite nice isn't it? I felt the same about pharma E being more "clean". Soon you will feel female. But don't worry if your feelings get drawn in by a rollercoaster at one point. Maybe you won't experience that because you are taking it slow. But if you do just let it pass.

Anyways I am looking forward to your next pictures <3 ~ Maze

Thank you. <3

That is my experience too as I've taken some breaks from PM and it caused me feel kinda odd for about three weeks or so... That same time was how long it took to growth to stop and function to return. So yea, likely few weeks are gonna feel a bit odd.

Yes, the E "high" is definitely somehow more clean and the clarity of mind is on another level... Whereas PM feels somehow more messed up weird in comparison.

Oh yea, pictures, I'll take some as soon as I get more to show. Btw, I'm wearing my 90 E / 40 DD bra without padding and there's no space left in the cups, just a bit more boobs and this will be a snug fit. Cool

Day 5.

I upped my dose already to 3mg/day which somehow feels like its not enough. Next few weeks will tell. But its definitely working, I've had a hint of.... The dreaded morning wood today and two days ago, so I presume this is a T spike that always seems to happen when ever estrogens go higher. So yea, I guess its s good sign that things are happening. I've had similar thing happen many times when starting PM after a break or going on a higher dosage.

In last few days there's a clear change on my measurements. Bust stayed very close to same, today exactly 49,0", band however seems to be getting bit shorter again which is very welcome of course. Volume is going up, as is cup size of course. Bust/band ratio going up on 0,1" per week for the last to weeks, which is slower than before. I don't mind, the turtle always wins and I might be going into a phase of slower growth at this point.

Can't say better just yet, next few months will give a nice insight into how will herbal program and pharma estradiol compare to each other. My hunch is that my dose isn't high enough and that I have to go higher to get the most out of it. But there's no hurry with this, I'm still waiting to get the other two parcels delivered so I wont rush it, I don't want to run out of my meds while waiting to get the next batch. I ordered more PG cream as I'm soon running out. Biovea brand which I liked a lot, its thick and absorbs really nicely. I might order more E cream in case I can afford it, the moving of the house is messing everything up, my income along other things so I might be overdue in stocking up at some point... If I get all the E I've ordered, that should be covered for next few months at least. It should take me all the way to the end of summer.

So far estradiol is just magic, its like catnip for people. I'm feeling quite good most of the time. Way clearer mind than when on PM, its similar but not quite the same. No complains, except that I really would want to go on a higher dose, but its better to not rush it. Big Grin

I am using Oestrogel as my cream for E. is that correct to use ? Also is it different from PG cream.

So happy for your updates Didi !

(26-06-2021, 10:29 AM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  I am using Oestrogel as my cream for E. is that correct to use ? Also is it different from PG cream.

So happy for your updates Didi !

I can't say as I haven't tried it, but I've read some good stuff said about it. It should work fine, transdermal application isn't bad alternative at all, the only issue with it is to achieve and maintain stable hormone levels. As far as I know, I'm not expert on this.

Estradiol and progestrone have different jobs in your body so yes, they are different. You should go read more in depth about how they function and what exactly they do, going through all that would take a long while and I should dig up bunch of scientific info as I can't just pull all that out of my head. I know Lotus could likely tell all at any time. So yea, google and BN are your friends with this. PG is essential for your breasts to mature, its what helps with side branching once your boobs have developed enough, and estrogens help you to get to that point where PG starts to do its thing. But its advised to have some form of PG going from the day 1.

I'm currently on PG cream, but it would be way better to have it as pills or injections. When you get your PG, no matter in what form and dose you take it, make sure its bio identical progesterone and NOT synthetic progestin.

I didn't expect to get any reason to post pictures any time soon... But just for fun and to cheer myself up, I dug up the noogleberry. Its been ages since I pumped for real. Did two one hour sessions and holy crap was I surprised to see the result! Record swelling, I've never had them like this before.... As always I repeat myself, its a good sign on what there is to come. Perhaps I will take once or twice a week noogle session into my program, its been ages since I did it with any consistency and I know very well on how helpful it is with breast growth and specially shaping them out. I love the roundness, its pretty. Got to get more of that.

So yea, perhaps that'll be the next update on my program. 1-2 times 2 hour noogle session per week along with the mishmash of HRT and supplements I'm on right now.

Btw, last few days my cup size is measuring steadily on the low G cup range.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-06-2021, 09:46 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I didn't expect to get any reason to post pictures any time soon... But just for fun and to cheer myself up, I dug up the noogleberry. Its been ages since I pumped for real. Did two one hour sessions and holy crap was I surprised to see the result! Record swelling, I've never had them like this before.... As always I repeat myself, its a good sign on what there is to come. Perhaps I will take once or twice a week noogle session into my program, its been ages since I did it with any consistency and I know very well on how helpful it is with breast growth and specially shaping them out. I love the roundness, its pretty. Got to get more of that.

So yea, perhaps that'll be the next update on my program. 1-2 times 2 hour noogle session per week along with the mishmash of HRT and supplements I'm on right now.

Btw, last few days my cup size is measuring steadily on the low G cup range.

Wow your so pretty and the pics are amazing you must be very happy :-)  if I get a fraction of that I would be pleased lol

(26-06-2021, 11:29 PM)Gary Wrote:  Wow your so pretty and the pics are amazing you must be very happy :-) if I get a fraction of that I would be pleased lol

Thanks Gary. <3 Well, its a mixed bag, boob greed is a real thing. Lets say I'm on the way to the happiness... Big Grin I fight against dysphoria every day, but I never had it this good being in my body. Its just painful to allow myself to actually process these things, finally. Better now than never I guess. But my boobs I certainly do like a lot.

This thread has been read over thousand times, but so few people actually chiming in to discuss? There's nothing to say? No one interested in asking about stuff? Well... Carry on. Big Grin 

Day 8

Estradiol is amazing, I've found my catnip for sure. 3mg feels like its bit too low dose, but its still way too early to tell. I think I've been taking the evening dose too early as mornings feel as if My E is too low or T too high. I've felt bit irritable and anxious when I wake up and my mind completely clears as soon as the morning pill kicks in. Regardless, I will keep on going like this for the time being. The two other batches of E (Progynova and patches) I ordered are both in Finland, but both seem to be stuck in the Helsinki customs terminal. The first one did the same thing, it took over a week for it to get on the move from there so I presume same thing is going on now. Either they're digging into what's in them or there's so much stuff they take time to process it all. Fingers crossed I'll get them.

Yesterday  I measured new records again. Both bust and band got to new extremes, measuring at 49,9" and 35,9". That's max bust and min band, but a 14" difference is really something I didn't expect to see happen so soon. Cup size on accurate method is steadily in the low G cup range. Btw, the cup sizes I'm taking about are euro sizes unless I mention both European and US sizing. Might be little confusing to some, so maybe I should always just tell both.

My breast volume has been steadily and slowly growing larger, yesterday they measured
L=29,5x25=737,5
R=31x24=744

These are centimeters btw. I've taken note that its bit difficult to get accurate measurement with shallow boobs like mine as its bit of work to tell where exactly the tissue begins, enter of my chest and below the breast is quite easy, but near the collar bone and below my armpit is the problem. Its jut causing quit a lot of fluctuation, I'm thinking of adding the added volume (L + R) to the spreadsheet and make a rolling average of it, that would likely help out making more sense to it. At least with bust to band ratio, the rolling average is very useful telling how they're developing and daily fluctuation doesn't mess things up that much.

EDIT:
Filling the full cup 90 E bra without padding... I love this, still room for a bit more until this bra is a snug fit. My big frame just bothers me. I wish I was smaller so they would look better. Oh well, can't have it all. I cropped my face out, somehow feeling very dysphoric about it today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon