Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

(22-06-2021, 09:22 AM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  Can u explain how do u take progynova sublingually ? My tablet doesn’t melt

I'm on Estrofem now, I'm yet to get the progynova so I can't tell that yet... But in case it doesn't melt, I would guess one way is to crush the tablet and then let the powder melt either buccal or sublingual. I guess that might work? At least that works for my melatonin, those pills don't like to melt easily either.

Oh something I forgot to add.... I'm listening to my body and thinking how I feel now, its very soothing and I think I'm having some kind of estrogen high. Could be psychosomatic from just knowing that I'm starting HRT, but heck how nice I'm feeling. If this is how it works, it can only get better when my body adapts to this change.

Feeling warm and fuzzy and somehow really clear. Its easy to think, no anxiety what so ever. I love this. Big Grin

Is it ok to swallow the saliva once the tablet has melted. I have been having Progynova orally but am keen to try this method.

Are you not going to take any AA ?

(22-06-2021, 10:03 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(22-06-2021, 09:22 AM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  Can u explain how do u take progynova sublingually ? My tablet doesn’t melt

I'm on Estrofem now, I'm yet to get the progynova so I can't tell that yet... But in case it doesn't melt, I would guess one way is to crush the tablet and then let the powder melt either buccal or sublingual. I guess that might work? At least that works for my melatonin, those pills don't like to melt easily either.

These pics are a DReAam ! Am so happy for you. I have just begun my journey. I have a few questions I am sorry if am bugging you wit it.

- what brand reishi do you recommend
- what is MSM
- aren’t you gonna use any anti androgen

(22-06-2021, 10:01 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  HRT Day 1

Measurements:
Bust, loose tape: 49,6", tight : 48,0"
Band, tight: 36,5", loose 37,8"
Ratio: 13,1", rolling weekly average: 12,78"
Cup size: F/G, closer to G cup.

Cupsize measured using the accurate method which gives a ratio, this method seems closest to which bras fit me the best I tend to use it. The bust/band ratio is the most extreme possible, realistic measurement would be this number minus 2" on average. (Tight bust measurement minus loose band measurement.).

My program as it is now goes as follows:

Morning:
1mg estrofem, sublingual
400mg/175mg Calcium + megnesium
500mg Red reishi (20:1 extract)

Evening:
1mg estrofem, sublingual
400mg/175mg Calcium + megnesium
2-3 teaspoons MSM powder mixed with water (I ran out of MSM and need to restock so few days break from this.)
50 mcg Vitamin D3
5mg Melatonin

Estrogen cream on nipples every other day. (I'm running out soon and don't know where to restock at this point.)
Progestrone cream on upper breast once every three days. (I need to restock on this too, Biovea PG cream seems best so far.)

I'm thinking of starting to take Maca root again as I have a full bag of it. I will stay on 2mg/day dose for E for at least one month to see how it works, if it goes well, I will then likely double and go up to 4mg/day.

Attached are few baseline day zero pictures, I dunno if you can spot the growth compared to old pics, but things have gotten... Fuller. Wink Making a cleavage is way easier than before, all I need is to keep my arms bit more to the front... I love it. On the pics I sit back straight and arms resting on the sides, no photographic trickery here.

(22-06-2021, 03:38 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  These pics are a DReAam ! Am so happy for you. I have just begun my journey. I have a few questions I am sorry if am bugging you wit it.

- what is MSM

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/polysaccharides-triterpenes-antioxidant-strengthens-inflammation/dp/B087CSVZX3/ref=sr_1_15?dchild=1&keywords=Reishi&qid=1614411151&sr=8-15

This is the reishi I use and it seems to be working well and doing its job. I'm not on any AA at the moment because I don't feel I need to. At least PM + reishi combination completely killed all male function and greatly boosted breast growth so I don't think there's much need to. I can't yet know how it goes with pharma estrogen so can't say more on this. I might go on some AA later down the road though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylsulfonylmethane

That's MSM. Combination of MSM + vitamin D3 is supposed to keep human growth hormone high and there was much more, refer to Lotus's threads on more information on it. From what I can tell, it is very effective, adding this to my program was one of the game changers, another being reishi.

So yea, basically I'm still doing 'Lotus program' with the change that PM is now replaced by estradiol and it is the sole estrogen source now, messing bio identical estradiol with phtyoestrogens is said to be a bad idea so I'm not going to mess with that. All the other stuff is more or less complimentary and should cause no problems. One change I might do at some point is replacing reishi with some pharma anti-androgen or DHT blocker, but so far it doesn't seem necessary.

Thanks for the compliment. <3 I guess its quite nice starting point to HRT. I'm holding my fingers crossed of joining the lucky bunch who grew a lot from herbs and even more when they switched to pharma.

So far so good though, my mood is very good today, no emotional mess, had a little dysphoria about something earlier but I forgot about it in like fifteen minutes. Today feel like the opposite of almost every day in the last few weeks, no mental mess, soothing clarity and feeling quite happy. Smile

Stay happy and wish you the best. Thank u for the time you took out to answer my queries ! Bless you.

quote='HelloDiDi' pid='216727' dateline='1624373466']
(22-06-2021, 03:38 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  These pics are a DReAam ! Am so happy for you. I have just begun my journey. I have a few questions I am sorry if am bugging you wit it.

- what is MSM

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/polysaccharides-triterpenes-antioxidant-strengthens-inflammation/dp/B087CSVZX3/ref=sr_1_15?dchild=1&keywords=Reishi&qid=1614411151&sr=8-15

This is the reishi I use and it seems to be working well and doing its job. I'm not on any AA at the moment because I don't feel I need to. At least PM + reishi combination completely killed all male function and greatly boosted breast growth so I don't think there's much need to. I can't yet know how it goes with pharma estrogen so can't say more on this. I might go on some AA later down the road though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylsulfonylmethane

That's MSM. Combination of MSM + vitamin D3 is supposed to keep human growth hormone high and there was much more, refer to Lotus's threads on more information on it. From what I can tell, it is very effective, adding this to my program was one of the game changers, another being reishi.

So yea, basically I'm still doing 'Lotus program' with the change that PM is now replaced by estradiol and it is the sole estrogen source now, messing bio identical estradiol with phtyoestrogens is said to be a bad idea so I'm not going to mess with that. All the other stuff is more or less complimentary and should cause no problems. One change I might do at some point is replacing reishi with some pharma anti-androgen or DHT blocker, but so far it doesn't seem necessary.

Thanks for the compliment. <3 I guess its quite nice starting point to HRT. I'm holding my fingers crossed of joining the lucky bunch who grew a lot from herbs and even more when they switched to pharma.

So far so good though, my mood is very good today, no emotional mess, had a little dysphoria about something earlier but I forgot about it in like fifteen minutes. Today feel like the opposite of almost every day in the last few weeks, no mental mess, soothing clarity and feeling quite happy. Smile
[/quote]

Hi Didi
Just dropping in to wish you all the happiness in the world.
I'm excited to follow you of here as well.
Your just amazing.
Bobbi

(22-06-2021, 07:45 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Didi
Just dropping in to wish you all the happiness in the world.
I'm excited to follow you of here as well.
Your just amazing.
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi. <3

Day 2

I woke up only to notice sore boobs and being calm and all smile right from the get go. I just took my morning meds and feel great. It seems that estradiol is far more smooth with the emotional side compared to PM, it doesn't seem to give that strong of a rush right after taking it. At least not on the low dose I'm on right now. I'm planning to keep going on 2mg/day for few weeks, the other batch I ordered is still ofc in transit and before I get that, I wont even think of upping the dose as I don't want to run out too soon... So yea, at least 28 days to come with this same dose. I stocked up MSM yesterday so two days off that and now going back.

Doing good so far, I should grab the tape and see what that says.

Too early to tell, but it feels like 2mg/day is not enough for me... I get clear 'withdrawal' after a while. I was expecting this as I had a clear threshold with PM and it so far seems there's the same thing with estradiol. Nothing to back it up except how it makes me feel and two days is too early to say anything conclusive. But I tend to trust my body telling me what it needs.

I'm 100% convinced this is the thing for me, the soothing feeling I get from E is very nice. Makes me feel right, conflicts disappear and I feel happy for a while. Smile Rainbow glasses, pink fog, yep, that's there too, knowing of what it does to me gives me big time euphoria for sure. But the way E clears my mind is very interesting. It doesn't feel quite the same as what PM does, similar, but more.... Clean? That's probably a good term to describe it.

I will likely take a while until I can get my hands on making some in depth analytical posts about how the NBE ended for me and what's coming next. Moving house takes time, specially with this intense heatwave we're having here.

Is is safe to apply estrogen cream on the nipples ? I heard it creates issues.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon