Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Your boobs are spectacular, OMG your eyes are beautiful. You have come such long way with every thing  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Awww thank you Billie and Ninja. Hug

34th month was truly amazing on boobs, my experiementation will go on as it is for I think next two months without changing anything so I'm hoping for another great one. ^_^ I will stock up on Vitex and EPO, keep topical program as it is and Pio I will continue until I reach three months. Then I'm planning taking a break from Pio, possibly a while off of topicals and slimming phase until end of summer. Then I will resume everything topicals and start another three month run on Pio just before second phase of my surgery. I've read interesting speculation that PPAR-y activation during fat transfer recovery might be helpful for retaining better results and I want to test that theory. If this turns out successful, that's truly something to keep in mind for anyone considering fat grafts.

I had therapy today, so another perfect excuse to learn makeup. I tried a new thing today, doing shadows/highlights already when doing foundation, then detailing it with powder bronzer/highlighter. I wanted to learn how to deal with green eyeshadow because often greens don't work on me, but my eyes are green so it should fit? And it does when done using warm tones. I mated metallic green with gold and the chameleon glimmer thing. Then used a bit extra blush and as the foundation was already warmer than usual, that creates a red/green contrast which is amazing in art, so why not in makeup? Here's how it turned out.

[Image: 19-4-24-2.jpg][Image: 19-4-24-3.jpg]

I thought I might take the shadows & highlights in foundation idea further as its not difficult to do and looks so nice, makes it easier to use the powder stuff to finish it and it stays better. Also I think its bringing out the warmth of my skintone out nicely. Its so much fun, I wonder how will it look like in say about a year? Big Grin

Yes. I agree. I'm sure.my.wife would not be too enthusiastic about going shopping with me or helping me do or teach me how to do make up. But I have not asked either. She's talking about painting her toes and I'm thinking about asking if maybe we do it together. She has an at home kit. Or maybe we can go get pedicures together some time. Don't think I'd be able to get away with having my nails painted unless I went with black and became goth lol just to cover up that all I wanted was to paint my nails lol.

(19-04-2024, 02:46 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Awww thank you Billie and Ninja. Hug

34th month was truly amazing on boobs, my experiementation will go on as it is for I think next two months without changing anything so I'm hoping for another great one. ^_^ I will stock up on Vitex and EPO, keep topical program as it is and Pio I will continue until I reach three months. Then I'm planning taking a break from Pio, possibly a while off of topicals and slimming phase until end of summer. Then I will resume everything topicals and start another three month run on Pio just before second phase of my surgery. I've read interesting speculation that PPAR-y activation during fat transfer recovery might be helpful for retaining better results and I want to test that theory. If this turns out successful, that's truly something to keep in mind for anyone considering fat grafts.

I had therapy today, so another perfect excuse to learn makeup. I tried a new thing today, doing shadows/highlights already when doing foundation, then detailing it with powder bronzer/highlighter. I wanted to learn how to deal with green eyeshadow because often greens don't work on me, but my eyes are green so it should fit? And it does when done using warm tones. I mated metallic green with gold and the chameleon glimmer thing. Then used a bit extra blush and as the foundation was already warmer than usual, that creates a red/green contrast which is amazing in art, so why not in makeup? Here's how it turned out.

[Image: 19-4-24-2.jpg][Image: 19-4-24-3.jpg]

I thought I might take the shadows & highlights in foundation idea further as its not difficult to do and looks so nice, makes it easier to use the powder stuff to finish it and it stays better. Also I think its bringing out the warmth of my skintone out nicely. Its so much fun, I wonder how will it look like in say about a year? Big Grin

I just can't get over how feminine your face has become your cheek bones look more visible and your lips are every bit a woman's and those green eyes 
WOW Heart Heart Heart

I was bored, so I played with makeup again. Absolutely no reason for it today other than just passing time and trying some new stuff. This time its red and green. There's metallic glimmer stuff that camera once again doesn't want to catch well. Daylight isn't that awesome today as its overcast. Lip contours are absolute pain int he ass to get right, its ok, but I'm sure I can do so much better if I keep practicing. I took the shadows in foundation idea a bit further today.

[Image: 20-4-24-3.jpg][Image: 20-4-24-4.jpg]

Ninja, thanks for your comment. Such a cheer. Hug Interesting about face changes, I know Volufiline and skincare do help, it has plumped by cheeks and lips to some extent. But I'm getting more than that, is this where face changes start to ramp up? Its very common that facial feautures do not drastically change much within the first about two years on HRT, but from third onward for next few, that's when biggest difference often appears, I don't think I'm any different on that so likely its just starting to get better. Face changes are also subtle, maybe I've reached some sort of tipping point? It is a fact that all soft tissues change a lot, that includes everything keeping face bones together and what about all small fat deposits too. All that is getting a complete rewrite and that's the magic of HRT on facial features.

Something to note about NBE stuff. I keep getting growth pains interestingly after dinner, then after applying topicals and early mornings. What does that? HGH boost? Metabolism? Its interesting, they keep hurting a lot lately. Also at least once a day it seems I can lactate quite nicely, its droplets or a bit more. All I changed was replacing black cohosh with moringa I had left over, thought to get rid of them because why not.

I have to say, Didi, you are HOT ?

Hi DiDi,

I didn't know that people were taking black cohosh. It was on many of the NBE lists, but no one talked about it. I had been on my radar for decades as I was reading up about NBE long ago. I remember buying some at a health food store and taking a few then stopping. I also took blessed thistle tea.  

I also have moringa, half a bottle. Maybe I should take it again.

~Kay

Hi Kay Lady. ^_^ Yea I took it for quite some time but I didn't notice any benefit, no harm either, but I did it on rather small dose so that might have to do with it. Maybe higher dose could make a difference? Anyway, it ran out and I'm instead finishing the Moringa I had lying around. That one surely elevates prolactin, no doubt about it. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon