Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs to work alongside HRT?

I am aware any herbs that act as Phytoestrogens will usurp the body's natural estradiol receptors that could otherwise be used by my HRT and be more effective. But I have heard that some cis women use PM in the past and it helped them grow, dunno if it affects the body any differently. Or maybe some Progesterone cream to be applied directly to my chest as opposed to swallowing them. I have heard maybe Fenugreek may help, and even stuff like flaxseed oil too? Just looking for options to help further stimulate growth.

Red Reishi Mushroom 
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
Vitamin C/D3
Calcium
Collagen

(19-06-2021, 06:00 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Red Reishi Mushroom 
Vitamin C/D3
Calcium
Collagen

I looked up some of these but nothing really suggests that it will do anything?

(19-06-2021, 06:16 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  
(19-06-2021, 06:00 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Red Reishi Mushroom 
Vitamin C/D3
Calcium
Collagen

I looked up some of these but nothing really suggests that it will do anything?
Really? Looked at that list and won't go through all of it but RR is an excellent suggestion but most importantly imo is the calcuum. Need lots of it!
Also need vitamin d to help the body absorb the calcuum. Can study and Google or pay attention to those who have done it with results. Have told everybody I have stopped now.....a bit of a lie. I still take RR, FG and lots and lots of calcium to keep what I have grown. We aren't  alchemist's or witches but we know how to do it. I would have never gotten round and top heavy without following advice from people on BN, and believe me, they are there! If I stopped FG my developed milk ducts would dissappear and lose all of what I call my side boob. Just little things that seem so unimportant are so very important and we know how it's done  If you really want to grow a pair dont dismiss advice from those who have done it. when we got on, s2 helped me resolve the hair problem which was my main angst, there is so much valuable information here.. So please read and take note. You cannot get better advice anywhere but from here where people have been there, done that, we know how its done.

Hi Moobdood,

You should read those threads to understand more about what you want to do.
breast growing notes 
FAQ-Frequently used supplements (genetic males) 
Hrt (Pharmacokinetics) 
Project X (hrt)

As you are already taking E2 I wouldn't advise you to take PM because pharma E2 is superior. So you should tweak that. For FG you are already taking E2 and progesterone so the same applies here. And I advise you to take micronized progesterone if that's what you are taking via the suppository route. You could buy a OTC progesterone cream and apply it to your breasts though. Smart Cis women only take PM in one phase the follicular phase. You could try to do noogleberry and or massage aswell. As you are overweight you have to get to a healthy body weight!

To give you a short cut I would advise you to take this:

Morning
Red Reishi 10g
fish oil 1000mg
Calcium

Noon
Green tea extract (with high polyphenols and EGCG)
Calcium

Evening
MSM 3000 mg (powder is cheaper)
Dandelion Root 1000 mg (or more)
fish oil 1000mg (drugstore)
Coconut oil 1 teaspoon (glass jars are really cheap and available in any supermarket)
Multivitamin tablet 1
Calcium

Do you know r/TransBreastTimelines or r/Dr. Will Powers ?

xoxo ~ Maze

(19-06-2021, 10:36 PM)Maze Wrote:  Hi Moobdood,

breast growing notes 
Hrt (Pharmacokinetics) 
Project X (hrt)

As you are already taking E2 I wouldn't advise you to take PM because pharma E2 is superior. So you should tweak that. For FG you are already taking E2 and progesterone so the same applies here. And I advise you to take micronized progesterone if that's what you are taking via the suppository route. You could buy a OTC progesterone cream and apply it to your breasts though. Smart Cis women only take PM in one phase the follicular phase. You could try to do noogleberry and or massage aswell. As you are overweight you have to get to a healthy body weight!

Morning
Red Reishi 10g
fish oil 1000mg
Calcium

Noon
Calcium

Evening
Coconut oil 1 teaspoon (glass jars are really cheap and available in any supermarket)
Multivitamin tablet 1
Calcium

xoxo ~ Maze

Thanks for the TransBreastTimelines and Dr. Will Powers links, Maze!

(20-06-2021, 12:07 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  
(19-06-2021, 10:36 PM)Maze Wrote:  Hi Moobdood,

breast growing notes 
Hrt (Pharmacokinetics) 
Project X (hrt)

Morning
Red Reishi 10g
fish oil 1000mg
Calcium

Noon
Calcium

Evening
Multivitamin tablet 1
Calcium

xoxo ~ Maze

Thanks for the TransBreastTimelines and Dr. Will Powers links, Maze!
That is an astonishingly informative post. Most of us wouldn't be bothered to go that far so respect!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon