Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and how it makes me feel

(21-06-2021, 07:48 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(21-06-2021, 10:40 AM)Gary Wrote:  

Lol sorry I run a printing and publishing business not exciting ? intesting your important job you must be proud of it  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

We are surprisingly similar I have no desire to go out in public but absolutely crave a feminine body and yes have felt disgusted and ditched everything and then had to start again...won't do that again once the hair grew back on my legs i thought omg yuck so dumb forgot how hard it was to shave them for the first time what a pain having to do it again ...been shaved for years now love it.... if only my staff knew what I was wearing under my business clothes lol

And nothing wrong with 60s fashion it was very colorful that's for sure

And nipples oddly only hurt like hel that day not now not sure why but it is what is I guess

The pain should probably return means its working. Just be careful of excited dogs. Well dogs are almost always excited but they are quite talented at banging into sore boobs.

Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Lucky I only have a cat 

Bit of an update my nipples have been for the last couple of slightly sore and at times and  feel sort of hot so I hope that's all good news and it feels good and exciting  as they were painfull as heck on Sunday then nothing then on Tuesday they woke up again lol

They also feel quite solid and firm underneath the nipple hard to explain

Fingers crossed

(23-06-2021, 02:43 AM)Gary Wrote:  

Bit of an update my nipples have been for the last couple of slightly sore and at times and  feel sort of hot so I hope that's all good news and it feels good and exciting  as they were painfull as heck on Sunday then nothing then on Tuesday they woke up again lol

Fingers crossed

that lump you feel when you squeeze your breast is the bud.
that area will now begin to 'swell' outward, so it kinda looks funny, but then the rest of the breast will catch up.
This is a SLOW process, for most people (DIDI excluded). So you needn't worry about waking u one morning with a C cup you cant hide.
The important part is pay attention to their growth.
Another point to ponder is to ask yourself "if I have to hide them why am I growing them?"
Bobbi

(23-06-2021, 11:30 AM)Happyme Wrote:  

Fingers crossed

that area will now begin to 'swell' outward, so it kinda looks funny, but then the rest of the breast will catch up.
This is a SLOW process, for most people (DIDI excluded). So you needn't worry about waking u one morning with a C cup you cant hide.
Another point to ponder is to ask yourself "if I have to hide them why am I growing them?"
Bobbi

Hey, I didn't get boobs overnight... xD It took me a while too. Big Grin lol

(23-06-2021, 11:30 AM)Happyme Wrote:  Another point to ponder is to ask yourself "if I have to hide them why am I growing them?"

This is where I continue to struggle.    So far,  I have just been 'testing the water' and experimenting with low dosages of PM.  I go long enough to start to 'bud' and then my 'logical male' side takes over,  I chicken out and back off on the herbs.   

I already feel a bit awkward taking my shirt off at the beach or out on the boat with my family.  I'm starting to get self conscious taking my shirt off out running in the neighborhood, as I am getting a noticeable bounce to my chest.     From what i have seen from just 500mg PM a day for a few months, I have no doubt if I get serious about growing breasts there would be absolutely no way to hide them.   It's a big decision with lifelong impact.

(23-06-2021, 11:30 AM)Happyme Wrote:  

Fingers crossed

Bobbi

Thank you so much for the advice its much appreciated...there so much I don't know  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

There something iv always wanted and will make me complete I guess I keep the rest of me as feminine as possible have done for years ...but family friends ect would never understand I guess ,my wife does and is great .although part of me would love to show them off in a cute lacy bra  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I have the same issue I love the feeling of them starting to grow and am so excited but I also think I'm scared ....just a small pair that aren't obvious only to me would be amazing

Hope that makes sense lol very hard putting feelings into words sometimes

Makes perfect sense G.
For me, at one point I was ready to go full time. But it just didnt feel 100% correct and slowed down to just PM and Red Reishi. and dressing in the evening. And just casual sundresses at that.
Then when I had the BP issues and the Blood clot. The light went off and I stopped.
I have a nice pair of A to small B that I like and they do stick out, but most people write it off to Old man disease.
One of the few percs of getting older.
Bobbi

(23-06-2021, 09:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Makes perfect sense G.
For me, at one point I was ready to go full time. But it just didnt feel 100% correct and slowed down to just PM and Red Reishi. and dressing in the evening. And just casual sundresses at that.
Then when I had the BP issues and the Blood clot. The light went off and I stopped.
I have a nice pair of A to small B that I like and they do stick out, but most people write it off to Old man disease.
One of the few percs of getting older.
Bobbi

I hope you are all good now would have been scary for you

That is exactly what I would like breast size so so.much

And am.like you love getting home and putting something simple but feminine on makes me feel so good just like haveng my toe nails.painted in winter always puts a smile.on.my face when I look down  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon