Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting HRT today

Am taking my first pill of 1 mg Estradiol from today. My doc has advised me to see how the body reacts and then up this to 2 mg

What shud I expect ? Am nervous and excited both !

I didn’t notice a single thing until the hit 4mg. Obviously ymmv, but eventually you’ll notice an overall calm and peaceful feeling about yourself. Gone will be the quick urges to fight, yell, argue, road rage, etc. all those knee-jerk reactions you get from testosterone will be a memory. I’m sure there’s more, though. That’s off the top of my head.

I've just completed about a month on 2mg of Estradiol and 50mg of Spiro. The first thing I noticed was soreness/tenderness in my breasts (keep in mind I was already at a B cup from taking pm for several years). Something else I noticed was a general improvement in my overall mood (though this might also be because I've also recently self-accepted being trans).

Hi BoobyDoo,

If you haven't achieved budding yet, it could take a few months untill you notice growth.
A low dose such as 1mg or 2mg E2 will give you slow results. Maybe check out r/TransBreastTimelines on Reddit. Many people share their results there.

If you want to have faster results check out Dr. Will Powers on Reddit and consult with your doctor about what you want.

xoxo ~ Maze

Thank u so much u guys. This has been very helpful.

(18-06-2021, 05:19 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  Thank u so much u guys. This has been very helpful.
I tried this and took 2mg, we are all very different and react differently. I read so much of people on pharma who feel calm. Opposite for me I became a bitch monster and attacked and insulted everybody. Also did absolutely nothing for my figure but have read here that quite a few see no results at 2mg, 4 or 6 will do it. But we all react differently.

(16-06-2021, 04:21 AM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  Am taking my first pill of 1 mg Estradiol from today. My doc has advised me to see how the body reacts and then up this to 2 mg

BoobyDoo you from India . You can search for oestrogel available on netmeds and 1mg.com

Its an 17 beta estradiol gel. Gel give good results as compared to pills.

With estradiol gel or patch you can use 50-100 mg aldacterone also known as spiro. Rather than using simple progynova 1mg estrogen which is very weak.

(19-06-2021, 03:47 PM)HalfBloodPrince Wrote:  

(16-06-2021, 04:21 AM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  Am taking my first pill of 1 mg Estradiol from today. My doc has advised me to see how the body reacts and then up this to 2 mg

BoobyDoo you from India . You can search for oestrogel available on netmeds and 1mg.com

With estradiol gel or patch you can use 50-100 mg aldacterone also known as spiro. Rather than using simple progynova 1mg estrogen which is very weak.

I have only heard very bad things about Spiro here. But whatever

Bad things like ?

(20-06-2021, 09:12 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(19-06-2021, 03:47 PM)HalfBloodPrince Wrote:  

I have only heard very bad things about Spiro here. But whatever

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon