Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to HRT

Hello all,

I'm only day 3 on HRT, so this is more of a baseline pic than anything else. It might just be my imagination, but it looks like my breasts are rounding out a bit?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/827328375165157417/845440768948830218/20210521_181911.jpg?width=1006&height=566

I’m wondering if your past PM program had any effect on this. I know that typically, you’ll see results rather quickly upon starting E2, but three days is kinda odd. I do see development that I don’t remember seeing before. Even around the top of your chest near the collar bone & sternum. 

What dose if E2 are you on? Give your current state of development, now would be an excellent time to start micronized progesterone.

I'm on 2mg of E2.

Actually I've been already using micronized progesterone for the last six months. Maybe that would explain my development?

Could be. It does definitely help fill-out and mature the boobs and help with development. As Lotus likes to say, progesterone helps with side-branching. 

When I first started, 2mg wasn’t enough for me. 4mg felt more better, 6mg was the sweet-spot. I mean, I couldn’t even feel anything on 2mg. I could tell a difference with 4mg, but 6mg just “felt right”. 

Once you get into a groove with your program, you’ll definitely feel better. E2 is so much more better than PM. I just passed 11 months on HRT, and I love the stuff. It’s a slow process, though. But E2/PG certainly helped round-out and make myboobs looks better than when I was on PM. I still pass like a guy, and no one notices myboobs when I wear men’s button-up shirts. My face is ever so very slowly starting to soften, but so far I’ve gotten no weird looks yet. (Which is fine with me). 

About 3-4 months ago my body hair completely stopped growing. So that was a welcomed change. 

Congrats again, and keep us posted.

2mg is just the starting dose for me. I'll have a follow-up visit in 3 months and than see about increasing my dosage. 

It may just be a placebo effect (or a result of self-acceptance), but I am feeling better and more like myself.

I’m happy for you, flame. Soak it all in <3

(22-05-2021, 08:02 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  2mg is just the starting dose for me. I'll have a follow-up visit in 3 months and than see about increasing my dosage. 

It may just be a placebo effect (or a result of self-acceptance), but I am feeling better and more like myself.
Quite happy to see you are handling it well. 
I was also on 2mg  and embarrassing but made me an emotional monster. We all react different to substances that's just how it is. Hoping you have found the way. But am sure you have. I have the impresion this is a person who is doing it right and responsibly.

Thank you Drew!

I'll have to wait and see how the long-term effects of HRT plays out for me. 

For right now I don't think it's making an emotional monster.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon