Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking the plunge today

Hello all,

Today I got a prescription for 2mg of estradiol and 50mg of spironolactone, so I'm switching from herbal to pharma.  Smile

Way to go girl. Wink

Congratulations. You’ll like it much more better. They’re only giving you 2mg a day, though? I completed 11 months today and I love the stuff. Good Luck

Thank you HelloDiDi and Stevenator!  Big Grin

Great news, Flame!
I saw you chatting about it - hours after though.

Congratulations!
Now, on to DD cups...  :-)

-Dianna

Thank you Dianna!

Not sure about DD cups.  Tongue

That seems a bit ambitious. Plus I'm not as young as when I started pm years ago.

To raise growth hormone, you may benefit from taking MSM with some Vitamin C for absorption, along with biotin.

My regime includes this twice a day:

4500mg MSM

1000mg Vitamin C

50mg Biotin plus 500mg Keratin

The Powers Method for breast growth for transwomen uses Progesterone Cream once a day, alternating breasts daily. It includes one day a week off it, or optionally applying the PC to the face for the 7th day. His slide deck is available online, it's got a lot of useful info.

I used to take 4 mg dally.  Now take 2 mg as my growth has seemed to plateau.  At 38 B they are pretty much what I want although a C would be better

Taxer, 

I have wondered whether 38B (my size also) is the furthest I'll get with breast development even with the aid of HRT. I'll be happy with 38B if I can get the other feminization changes like softer face/skin, etc.

(24-05-2021, 04:21 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Taxer, 

I have wondered whether 38B (my size also) is the furthest I'll get with breast development even with the aid of HRT. I'll be happy with 38B if I can get the other feminization changes like softer face/skin, etc.
I think you hit the point, it's not only about bra size but all of the other changes. Also just a b but 34 so kinda small but that doesnt matter at all. Have come to realise that although it all started as just a boob thing for me so much more matters now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon