Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking the plunge today

(24-05-2021, 04:21 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Taxer, 

I have wondered whether 38B (my size also) is the furthest I'll get with breast development even with the aid of HRT. I'll be happy with 38B if I can get the other feminization changes like softer face/skin, etc.
It's hard to say.  Genetics is a big factor.  They say that how big your mother was can determine how big you may get.  I started later in life - maybe if I started a lot earlier they may have grown bigger

(27-05-2021, 03:38 AM)taxer Wrote:  
(24-05-2021, 04:21 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Taxer, 

I have wondered whether 38B (my size also) is the furthest I'll get with breast development even with the aid of HRT. I'll be happy with 38B if I can get the other feminization changes like softer face/skin, etc.
It's hard to say.  Genetics is a big factor.  They say that how big your mother was can determine how big you may get.  I started later in life - maybe if I started a lot earlier they may have grown bigger

It can give some idea, but then there's many who have surpassed their relatives too... So its not always written in stone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon