Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Novice starting PM

That's scary because it is a lovely feeling :-)

(21-05-2021, 01:00 AM)Gary Wrote:  

It doesn't have to be scary at all. The journey can be wonderful, I personally feel that what is most important is to know what your goals are at the outset , what you are trying to achieve and to not forget that. Most set a target at the beginning but when it happens suddenly strive for more, I thank my gods that they woke me and let me know I have it and it's time to stop.  If you feel a bit iffy then stop, if it feels good....well the boob  pain is sorta good/bad, but think you know what I mean. We need to be careful and aware that taking self medication isn't without risk and pay particular attention to what our body is telling us. When it happens it's too easy to forget what we started out to achieve and strive for more, bigger, heavier, bouncy. Don't forget or ignore your initial intentions.
As long as you feel no problems just go on and fulfil your dreams. If it feels wrong, then reconsider. Suppose am just trying to say, it is possible to set a goal, to achieve that goal without suffering any issues health wise, but caution is sensible.

A bit off topic, I have been wondering which is less likely to cause blood problems, PM or pharma E? For example compare 2000mg or pm a day to 2g of E?

(21-05-2021, 08:32 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  A bit off topic, I have been wondering which is less likely to cause blood problems, PM or pharma E? For example compare 2000mg or pm a day to 2g of E?
Been wondering too, as have been on both. Pharmacy E made me an emotional bitch and had weirdly absolutely no effect on my body, pm just gives me leg  cramps and sore nipples, and gave me a 34 b cup ofc. On herbs sometimes my pee looks a bit 'dirty' just makes me drink more milk or water, that helps.

I'm really curious to find out, going health first is the best way and not be too hasty or overdo anything, but some kind of comparison between PM and pharma E would rbe extremely interesting to see. What I do know is that I've been on PM for bit over a year now in total and haven't experienced any serious health problems, leg cramps have went away with adding enough calcium + vitamin D3 and keeping some moderation with the dosage. Presumption being that it hasn't been too taxing on me at least.

But good idea to keep in mind to stay safe and play smart. Any notion that something's off = take a break for a while and rethink.

(21-05-2021, 11:01 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm really curious to find out, going health first is the best way and not be too hasty or overdo anything, but some kind of comparison between PM and pharma E would rbe extremely interesting to see. What I do know is that I've been on PM for bit over a year now in total and haven't experienced any serious health problems, leg cramps have went away with adding enough calcium + vitamin D3 and keeping some moderation with the dosage. Presumption being that it hasn't been too taxing on me at least.
I feel as though this discussion is passing and varying from Garys topic.Important stuff, very much so but should be a new thread. Sorry Gary, we kinda got distracted and went onto a different branch. My fault entirely....as always. Why has my post been suspiciously merged with that from a Diďi?. I blame Loki.
But good idea to keep in mind to stay safe and play smart. Any notion that something's off = take a break for a while and rethink.

(21-05-2021, 06:19 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(21-05-2021, 01:00 AM)Gary Wrote:  

It doesn't have to be scary at all. The journey can be wonderful, I personally feel that what is most important is to know what your goals are at the outset , what you are trying to achieve and to not forget that. Most set a target at the beginning but when it happens suddenly strive for more, I thank my gods that they woke me and let me know I have it and it's time to stop.  If you feel a bit iffy then stop, if it feels good....well the boob  pain is sorta good/bad, but think you know what I mean. We need to be careful and aware that taking self medication isn't without risk and pay particular attention to what our body is telling us. When it happens it's too easy to forget what we started out to achieve and strive for more, bigger, heavier, bouncy. Don't forget or ignore your initial intentions.
As long as you feel no problems just go on and fulfil your dreams. If it feels wrong, then reconsider. Suppose am just trying to say, it is possible to set a goal, to achieve that goal without suffering any issues health wise, but caution is sensible.

Thanks for that and you quite right my only major concern in side effects I am a healthy 57 year old I.do not want to jeopardize that for looks how ever important they are to me

Re goals very clear fo me enough breast for me to see and know I have to make me the person I am inside sadly outside appearance is dictated to by others friends family ect

Well an up date I have been on PM 250mg morning and night with one 600mg cacium only once a day with pm cream morning and night

In the last three days my breasts ach and itch and are much tighter it seem and my nipples are bigger .

I also notice when I play with my nipple it now seems to feel like it is pulling on my breast and they feel different behind them if that makes sense ..very hard to explain and they are always hardish

Super aroused as well

On top of all that taking the pm makes me feel so dam good all over

Not sure what it all means u have never felt any of this before but will try and post a pic if I can figure out how to

It means you on your way.
Congratulation!
Next look for the bud.
Bobbi

(29-05-2021, 10:11 PM)Happyme Wrote:  It means you on your way.
Congratulation!
Next look for the bud.
Bobbi

I would have thought it should have taken much longer I don't want to have to stop taking PM But only want small breasts not to much it is for me alone to have and enjoy been the person I dream of been

Will posts on Monday

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon