Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting BO

I’m going to start BO this week. What should I take to block the testosterone?

Thanks

Red Reishi is the best.
I used the liquid extract from Hawaii Pharmacy, sublingual.
Its easier, quicker, and more effective than pills.

Make sure to keep your body temp up when using BO

Bobbi

BO will make you fat. You will get big fat pregnant belly which will become permanent. You may also get gas. So think before you start. BO will not help you to get breasts. Use red reishi or PM. You can also use estradiol patches.

Thanks for the advice  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I’m

(13-05-2021, 04:53 AM)HalfBloodPrince Wrote:  

BO will make you fat. You will get big fat pregnant belly which will become permanent. You may also get gas. So think before you start. BO will not help you to get breasts. Use red reishi or PM. You can also use estradiol patches.

I think the getting fat thing may hold some truth. Once I stopped taking the BO for a year and a half my stomach shrank quite a bit. After ramping it up this time again I have noticed a bit of a belly again. It will make you grow breasts, I can attest to that. Perhaps if taking to much is what is causing the abdominal issues. I also heard from the grape vine that it causes intestines to grow because of the HGH bovine ovary is said to produce in the body. The term for this is the Paulumbo Gut. I think I’ll start using less BO. I have been using Placentas too.

Article about the HGH belly here

https://www.predatornutrition.com/articl...uilder-gut

Good warning.  Bubble gut is grotesque.  It makes even muscular dudes look silly.  I can't imagine how it would in any way favorably contribute to a feminine waist/hip ratio.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon