Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do any of you experience butt growth during the use of PM

So I have taken PM for 40 days, any my breast is budding nicely. But I also want to get a bigger and more feminine butt, so do any of you experienced butt growth from the use of PM or do I need to take something else to help with butt growth? Thank you!

(09-05-2021, 12:48 PM)Fangjoker Wrote:  

So I have taken PM for 40 days, any my breast is budding nicely. But I also want to get a bigger and more feminine butt, so do any of you experienced butt growth from the use of PM or do I need to take something else to help with butt growth? Thank you!

Butt, hips, muscle loss, shrinking etc... Diet also plays a role ofc.

(09-05-2021, 01:21 PM)Drew Wrote:  

Shrinking? Are you talking about shrinking of the penis? On what part do you experience muscle lost? I think i have some muscle lost on my abs

(09-05-2021, 02:23 PM)Fangjoker Wrote:  

Shrinking? Are you talking about shrinking of the penis? On what part do you experience muscle lost? I think i have some muscle lost on my abs

Penis yes but also body height, well at least for me but we are all different and may react differently.
Muscle loss everywhere but most noticeable on arms and legs.

(09-05-2021, 05:10 PM)Drew Wrote:  

Penis yes but also body height, well at least for me but we are all different and may react differently.

Wow didn’t expect it to affect penis hhh cant decide if that is a pro or a con, maybe I should be more careful with this

(09-05-2021, 06:29 PM)Fangjoker Wrote:  

Wow didn’t expect it to affect penis hhh cant decide if that is a pro or a con, maybe I should be more careful with this

Personally, I haven't experienced any penis shrinkage.  As long as you "use it" it shouldn't be an issue.  I do jelq, pump, and masturbate at least 30m a day, to ensure tissue doesn't shrink.  My testicles have shrunk a bit though.

(10-05-2021, 12:22 PM)sloppyassho Wrote:  

(09-05-2021, 01:21 PM)Drew Wrote:  Butt, hips, muscle loss, shrinking etc... Diet also plays a role ofc.

Personally, I haven't experienced any penis shrinkage.  As long as you "use it" it shouldn't be an issue.  I do jelq, pump, and masturbate at least 30m a day, to ensure tissue doesn't shrink.  My testicles have shrunk a bit though.

Oh it would affect testicle too? How long have you been using PM when you experience testi shrinkage? Do you think it would damage reproductive ability? I guess I will need to accept the shrinkage then as I am used to backdoor masturbation

(10-05-2021, 02:27 PM)Fangjoker Wrote:  

(10-05-2021, 12:22 PM)sloppyassho Wrote:  

Oh it would affect testicle too? How long have you been using PM when you experience testi shrinkage? Do you think it would damage reproductive ability? I guess I will need to accept the shrinkage then as I am used to backdoor masturbation

Anything you take to grow breasts WILL impact your reproductive ability.   Personally,  I just back off of the herbs a bit when I start to notice any difficulties in performing.   Growth is slower this way,  but I'm not in a hurry.

(10-05-2021, 12:22 PM)Breast_wishes Wrote:  

(09-05-2021, 01:21 PM)Drew Wrote:  Butt, hips, muscle loss, shrinking etc... Diet also plays a role ofc.

Testicle shrinkage is nice, just saying, especially when one likes wearing thongs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon