Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About PM by Biovea

Question 

Well, it seems most people on this forum use PM by Ainterol, and that brand seems to be of real/working/safe PM. Unfortunately, though, in my country, Biovea is one of the few brands I have access to. So, has anyone tried it? Have you got results from this brand of PM? Is it real PM? I've searched the forums, but I couldn't find anyone who's used it.

[Image: 2443-label-lg.jpg]

Thanks in advance, and sorry if my English is bad. Been a lurker, I guess, until now, but I hope I can eventually contribute/give back to the community.

(02-05-2021, 12:01 PM)OfficeSlacker Wrote:  Well, it seems most people on this forum use PM by Ainterol, and that brand seems to be of real/working/safe PM. Unfortunately, though, in my country, Biovea is one of the few brands I have access to. So, has anyone tried it? Have you got results from this brand of PM? Is it real PM? I've searched the forums, but I couldn't find anyone who's used it.

I'm also interested in Biovea for their progesterone cream.

[Image: 2443-label-lg.jpg]

Thanks in advance, and sorry if my English is bad. Been a lurker, I guess, until now, but I hope I can eventually contribute/give back to the community.

hi

i have just bought the same brand/tablets.  did they work for you?

thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon