Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice needed to reduce penis size

(21-04-2021, 10:57 AM)Maze Wrote:  Hi HalfBloodPrince,

Taking anti-androgen (reishi) and estrogen (PM, estradiol) will shrink your penis over time.

You can apply PM, estradiol, or progesterone cream directly to your penis and scrotum.

You can use a vasoconstrictor (constricts blood vessels). Vasoconstrictors are found in nose sprays, eyedroppers, and other medications. Just put some in a condom and secure that on your penis. A vasoconstrictor can shrink your penis a few inches a week.
Please be sure that you read any medication leaflet carefully.

I think it is the fastest method to diminish your large penis to a totally little one. Is to combine those three.

~xoxo Maze

PM directly on the balls is brilliant

(27-04-2021, 01:51 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  I've been staying away from this, since it's really off topic for here.
But since we're talking for a few days:
- Banding: Forced restriction of blood flow, can damage nerves and corpus cavernosum, resulting in impotence and no sexual sensation (Want, but no sense of touch)
- Chastity Cage: Amazon or DHGate for cheap ones to experiment; google The Vice for a more expensive, but supposedly quite secure, one; Koalaware for the really extreme inverted designs
          + Go to smaller and smaller cages over time. Even a few months, no unlocking, won't have much effect, but over years, it will get quite small.
- Hormones, especially estrogen, will shrink it
- surgery or damage to the corpus cavernosa; breakage, rupture, scarification, piercings
- castration (For this desire, should be done anyway. Gel pacs can be used as replacements, for appearance sake, or just have the scrotum trimmed.)

You can also "train" yourself to stay impotent, by injury (punishment) for getting hard, and by training in the sense that, if you get hard, even a little, the fun stops. If you stay soft, you can keep playing indefinitely. While this won't make you shrink, it has some benefits in re-mapping arousal patterns, and changing how you think. If you think that getting even slightly tense will result in the play and pleasure stopping, or worse, pain - you'll learn to not get hard. over time, especially with castration and hormones, you'll just shrink away, to a certain minimum size. Your minimum size may not be too small, though...
Example, a Ron Jeremy or such: Shower, not a grower. his unit will stay much more apparent regardless. If you're a grower, especially with a small one, it'll shrink smaller.

Also, tight panties, and latex ones, will help. You can also use prone masturbation to make it work less and less. Lack of use makes things smaller.

I'd suggest looking at Reddit sissy forums, as well.

-Dianna
I think for me ignoring the penis and focusing on pleasure by anal sex works and gives me a deeply profound feeling of femininity.

There are some nice thongs that can hold it together tightly.

My penis is not so big, it is more of a clitoris attached to a flacid shaft now.  

Shrinking my balls more would be awesome

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon